The Student Room Group

Restaurant illness!

Hi guys this is my first post on this internet site.
Basically I just wanted to know if it is normal for other people to sometimes get ill in restaurants. For me it is always worse in mexican or italians for some reason. I will be eating and have to nip to the loo. Anyone else?
Reply 1
You might wanna change the places you eat at!
Reply 2
Original post by Cybele

Original post by Cybele

honestly i thought it was this but I have eaten in restaurants all over the country and it is the same :frown: was wondering if it was only my problem, it appears so lol
Reply 3
Interesting. This does happen to me a fair bit yes. Once, I was journeying to the toilet in quite a hurry and the waiter blocked my path deliberately so I had an untimely bowel displacement in the seating area. Luckily no-one noticed although the waiter did ask me to leave.
This has happened to me before, yes, I was chatting to a pretty waitress when all of a sudden my trousers fell to the floor and i instinctively started to just sh it all over the floor, tears fleeing my eyes in embarassment while she looked on
Reply 5
Original post by oxford_destiny
This has happened to me before, yes, I was chatting to a pretty waitress when all of a sudden my trousers fell to the floor and i instinctively started to just sh it all over the floor, tears fleeing my eyes in embarassment while she looked on

Original post by Martin_PPE
Interesting. This does happen to me a fair bit yes. Once, I was journeying to the toilet in quite a hurry and the waiter blocked my path deliberately so I had an untimely bowel displacement in the seating area. Luckily no-one noticed although the waiter did ask me to leave.

what on earth is going on here, i didnt mean just starting to poo everywhere i meant needing the toilet jesus christ
Reply 6
I think alot of people go to the toilet when eating out. That's why restaurants have them, you know?
Reply 7
Original post by KatieHockey93
what on earth is going on here, i didnt mean just starting to poo everywhere i meant needing the toilet jesus christ

I didn't actually poo everywhere, it kind of pooled in the seat of my trousers so it was only noticeable after the moisture seeped through and the scent carried in the air towards the other diners. Luckily I managed to get away with a plumbing related excuse and I just sat down again and wallowed in the poo until it was time to leave. A few puffs of Johnson's talcum powder on the tainted area helped the rash to clear up in a matter of days so if you get his problem just do that and you'll be fine.
Now I dont know about anyone else but i have had an episode which is on topic. Basically I was eating alone at my local after I got off work, when my stomach started to rumble, and faeces started dripping down my legs. my leather pantaloons had ballooned in such a way that they had held back the current of my waste. however this only delayed the inevitable and the flood was unleashed upon my fellow restauranteers, rendering the lions' share of the clientele unconscious and a few deaf from the scent eating through the ear canal.

Needless to say I havent eaten there again, or eaten seafood in 6 months.
Reply 9
Original post by Cybele

I did. Immediately. The problem was that the waiter blocked my path when he saw I was in discomfort as there was a rumour circulating that I had intended to run away from the restuarant without paying. Unfortunately he misjudged the situation and I was not intending to 'dine and dash' as it were, but I did have a very loose stool beginning to protrude from it's docking point. As you can imagine, the stress caused by the situation caused me to lose control of my bowels which led to a horrible squelching turd making it's way out of my rosebud.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending