The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hobo06
It probably looks like I've been on here all night...I haven't, I'm just getting ready for work and happened to pop on just after you posted :p:
I'll watch that video again, it'll at least put a smile on my face for the start of the day :biggrin:

Damn, I was getting excited that I might have a stalker!
Reply 1161
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Damn, I was getting excited that I might have a stalker!

Well if you're alright with it, fine, I admit, I was up all night refreshing the page waiting for your name to reappear in my quote box :colondollar:
How about we have the next 'Misfits thread party' :party: on New years eve-eve? i.e. the 30th (This is assuming that we will all be otherwise engaged on New years eve :biggrin: ) How does this sound to everyone else? :smile:

You mean Alisha, not Kelly! And I don't think he will get time travel, I think they are now living in an alternate timeline (this is hinted at by the fact in Future Simon's flat he had a video of Alisha doing the interview with the reporter, but in the current place we are now with Misfits, that has all been wiped out by Curtis!)

By the 'alternative timeline' thing do you mean that Simon will not have to go back at all because future Simon already sorted it all out? (I have little / no understanding of timey wimey business so do corect me if i'm wrong :colondollar: ) Because if so, how come Simon was practicing free-running at the beginning of the christmas special? :confused:
:party:

WOOP WOOP

except i'm at another party :frown:
Just popped by to say...

I love ****ing Misfits. **** yeah!
Original post by spacepirate-James
:party:

WOOP WOOP

except i'm at another party :frown:

On new years eve-eve :lolwut:

well the idea of a party without you is :cry2: so we will have to reschedule (sp?) when is good for you? :smile:
Original post by minimus777
On new years eve-eve :lolwut:

well the idea of a party without you is :cry2: so we will have to reschedule (sp?) when is good for you? :smile:

oh eve's eve.

i may have not completely read the post :biggrin:

nah i'm free! :biggrin:
Original post by Sithius
Just popped by to say...

I love ****ing Misfits. **** yeah!

You sound like the right sort of person for this thread :biggrin:

Feel free to pop round for tea and biscuits anytime :smile:

:tee: :cookie:
I misssssss misfits!
Original post by spacepirate-James
oh eve's eve.

i may have not completely read the post :biggrin:

nah i'm free! :biggrin:

YAY!! :woo:

How about we have the next 'Misfits thread party' :party: on New years eve-eve? i.e. the 30th (This is assuming that we will all be otherwise engaged on New years eve :biggrin: ) How does this sound to everyone else? :smile:

:tongue:
Reply 1170
I should be around for the party! :yay::danceboy:
Original post by hobo06
Well if you're alright with it, fine, I admit, I was up all night refreshing the page waiting for your name to reappear in my quote box :colondollar:

YAY =D I was hoping that would be the response :sexface:

By the 'alternative timeline' thing do you mean that Simon will not have to go back at all because future Simon already sorted it all out? (I have little / no understanding of timey wimey business so do corect me if i'm wrong :colondollar: ) Because if so, how come Simon was practicing free-running at the beginning of the christmas special? :confused:

I am indeed free then, I shall plan my outfit and my drunkenness to co-ordinate with the party :P

Ooo, that is a good question! Maybe he just thought it would be a cool skill to have? But I have no idea about timey wimey stuff, I'm just assuming it's gonna be awesome.
Reply 1172
Hello I like misfits and I often see this thread on the front page and I like the community feel of this one thread alone. Please accept me into your culture!
Reply 1173
YAY =D I was hoping that would be the response :sexface:

I am indeed free then, I shall plan my outfit and my drunkenness to co-ordinate with the party :P

Ooo, that is a good question! Maybe he just thought it would be a cool skill to have? But I have no idea about timey wimey stuff, I'm just assuming it's gonna be awesome.

Want to be my date at the party? :hubba:

Original post by edd360
Hello I like misfits and I often see this thread on the front page and I like the community feel of this one thread alone. Please accept me into your culture!

Welcome! Party on new years eve eve!

:colonhash: Your sort isn't welcome here
Original post by edd360

We had some questions we asked people, but I can only remember one, so I shall make up the others...

1) What is the password?
2) Who kissed a monkey?
3) Is misfits the most hilarious and awesome show ever?

(You need 2/3 to get into our super awesome clique!)
Original post by hobo06
Want to be my date at the party? :hubba:

Depends, do you plan on feeding me copious amounts of alcohol all evening and then hugging me lots and accepting my claims of undying love before tucking me into bed with a large bottle of water?
Original post by hobo06

:colonhash: Your sort isn't welcome here

You hate Scottish people? :hmmm:
Reply 1177
We had some questions we asked people, but I can only remember one, so I shall make up the others...

1) What is the password?
2) Who kissed a monkey?
3) Is misfits the most hilarious and awesome show ever?

(You need 2/3 to get into our super awesome clique!)

The answer to all three is the pancreas
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
You hate Scottish people? :hmmm:

No-one hates the Scottish!
Kilts = :sogood:

Original post by edd360
The answer to all three is the pancreas

Close enough =D
Don't forget to join the group http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1101
And be here sometime in the evening of the 30th December and have a raaaaave with us (hell yeah we're an awesome thread who holds parties)
Original post by G8D
GEG I've told you before.

Most Scottish people rarely wear kilts :angry:

And it's the ones who do who get my eternal devotion :P

Quick Reply

Latest