Reply 40
20/24
18/24

i lol'd at all the sexist questons :pierre:
Reply 42
I failed.
Reply 43
Original post by nuodai
18/24, so just :p: But some of those questions (and particularly the answer options) were ridiculous. I heavily doubt that this is an accurate depiction of what the tests are like.

They actually tend to be like that.
source
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Beth Angharad
Apparently Wales is the second biggest country in Britain after Scotland?! Oh, come on... has the quiz maker ever been to Wales?*

I know!! I was like WTF :lolwut:

Scotlands the 2nd largest :colonhash:

The test is rigged, they blatantly don't want immgrants in the country :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by edd360
I stopped because I kept getting them wrong.

Ah, same. I felt like a failure after the second question, so..
Original post by Mujeriego
I'm not showing off. I don't consider myself British and I don't have a British passport either so there is nothing to gain from it.

I meant what happens to a prospective Brit if they get below 75%?

I believe that you're simply not allowed in. But you can retake the test as often as you need until you do pass it.
15/24

:getmecoat:
Reply 48
Original post by juliewho
Ah, same. I felt like a failure after the second question, so..

I didn't even know what the first question was asking of me lol. Politics and all that crap doesn't interest me in the slightest. I can name more US presidents then I can prime ministers, and that's only through watching the Simpsons.
Reply 49
Original post by Beth Angharad
Apparently Wales is the second biggest country in Britain after Scotland?! Oh, come on... has the quiz maker ever been to Wales?*

--- After Scotland which country is the largest in the United Kingdom? -- (it doesn't specify that it is the second biggest)

1. England 130.395 km2
2. Scotland: 78,772 km2
3. Wales : 20,779km2
(edited 13 years ago)
I liked this one
Meets other MPs to talk about the good old days

lol

I got 21/24
Original post by DJkG.1
22/24 - and I'm not even a citizen lol.

But I disagree with this one (as an over-enthusiastic law student blatantly):

No laws passed by the Parliament can be challenged by any British court --- I sensed the 'right' answer would be 'true' but I chose 'false' due to some recent cases which call that into question (and overturn that principle really). Though they gave me a cross on the test! They should avoid objectionable questions tbh.

I hate quiz questions that have the 'technically correct' and 'technically wrong but widely believed as true' answers. My common sense tells me one thing but my pedantism tells me another!
Original post by Anabolicminds
lol dude, u only got 3 points higher ...no need to get all big headed

2 not 3...
Reply 53
Original post by p+i+n+k
They actually tend to be like that.
source

The questions in that quiz are quite sensible, and don't have ridiculous answers to the same degree as the one in the first post.
19/24
:tongue: although some of those optional answers were quite amusing
Original post by T-Toe
I know!! I was like WTF :lolwut:

Scotlands the 2nd largest :colonhash:

The test is rigged, they blatantly don't want immgrants in the country :tongue:

Haha, I couldn't believe it! That was the one question I was convinced I'd get right... and it was wrong! :lolwut: I was so annoyed, I refused to finish the quiz :tongue:
Original post by p+i+n+k
--- After Scotland which country is the largest in the United Kingdom? -- (it doesn't specify that it is the second biggest)

1. England 130.395 km2

To be fair, the question wasn't worded properly. After Scotland, Wales is obviously the largest. It's a deliberate trick question. I guessed the Welsh one about 7, 11 and something else(and got it right lol), as I had no idea what the question was on about
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by p+i+n+k

1. England 130.395 km2

Hmph. Quiz is misleading! :tongue:
Reply 58
17. brb, deported.
Reply 59
My family heralds from the Republic of Ireland and I got 16/24.

lols.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending