The Student Room Group

i hate it when the conversation dies...

when ur having like a good conversation and then it just turns into 'ok' and 'cool' ...and then theres nothing left to say :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by cool_beans1993
when ur having like a good conversation and then it just turns into 'ok' and 'cool' ...and then theres nothing left to say :frown:

Yes! The worst is when you're on a bus or something and someone you know sits next to you and the conversation eventually kind of dies but you have to sit with them another 30 mins awkwardly :frown:
Start an argument instead then. They ALWAYS last for hours :wink:
Original post by lukejoshjedi
so, like wuu2 op

im bored its like 2am here...i think i shud sleep this english essay is making no sense anymore lol ...u?
Reply 4
Yep same
Original post by Baula
Yes! The worst is when you're on a bus or something and someone you know sits next to you and the conversation eventually kind of dies but you have to sit with them another 30 mins awkwardly :frown:

yh so u just sit there in silence lol ...awkwarrrddd :P
at that point I usually resort to slagging off someone we both know

seems to work pretty well actually
im bored its like 2am here...i think i shud sleep this english essay is making no sense anymore lol ...u?

2am.... do you live in the middle east by any chance? Iran? and nm, eating foodz, chilling to music. bored
Reply 8
I hate that too D:
I'm terrified of that horrible awkwardness.
It's worse when people begin to stop laughing. Someone makes that noise that sounds like a vacuum cleaner being turned off "aahhhh" and then there's silence.
Original post by lukejoshjedi
2am.... do you live in the middle east by any chance? Iran? and nm, eating foodz, chilling to music. bored

hahah yh i do ...not in Iran tho ...how did u know?? lol..oo what u listening too :P ?
in these situations "brb" is your friend :awesome:
Original post by Fandabidoze!
It's worse when people begin to stop laughing. Someone makes that noise that sounds like a vacuum cleaner being turned off "aahhhh" and then there's silence.

hahha yh or when everyones laughing and then it suddenly goes silent and u just sit there and stare at each others face lool...
Reply 13
That's when you bring the convo back to life by talking about your level 48 Elf on world of warcraft.
Reply 14
Its even worse when they try and revive it a little bit and its like let it go man the convos gone to a better place :rolleyes:
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Start an argument instead then. They ALWAYS last for hours :wink:

hahahha my friend used to do that with her bf ...she loved arguing with him its was really funny ...
hahah yh i do ...not in Iran tho ...how did u know?? lol..oo what u listening too :P ?

lol oh wow cool. I knew 5 hours ahead of London time is roughly around the middle east so it made sense and my uber playlist, new Klaxons stuff atm
Just make up something to say then
lol get their whole biography and sound really desperate :P
lol happens all the time when im on the bus with friends you run out of interesting things to say so easily :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending