The Student Room Group

I attacked my mum.....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
I'm not an angry person btw, you know me, you've seen liek all my threads... and on most of my accounts. I've had to put up with you for a year or so now

I know. We're e-pals m8. :suith: You love me posting on your threads. :awesome:

Didn't know you had multiple accounts. :zomg:
Original post by lovely_me
I know. We're e-pals m8. :suith: You love me posting on your threads. :awesome:

Didn't know you had multiple accounts. :zomg:

Lol I do? Well that's funny because I don't lmao

Mmm you must remember a user called Maximum velocity....
Lol I do? Well that's funny because I don't lmao

Mmm you must remember a user called Maximum velocity....

Why not? :ashamed2: Sometimes I feel like you and me are the only normal ones in this forum of nerds. :moon:

Naww, lol was that back in the day? Was it you who posted a Youtube video though. I remember that. :teehee:
Original post by lovely_me
Why not? :ashamed2: Sometimes I feel like you and me are the only normal ones in this forum of nerds. :moon:

Naww, lol was that back in the day? Was it you who posted a Youtube video though. I remember that. :teehee:

Yeah lol I've posted youtube videos, threads of me with pics and like a 400 + post thread with a poll of am I good looking back in '08 lol

But since 2010 I've been using it for some real issues I still troll though. TSR is crap without trolls
Original post by fizzywizzy525
It's illegal for two siblings of different sexes to share a bedroom past a certain age.

Really, I'm 16 she's 12....? Besides even if it was illegal the council would have to provide housing, which would take months if not years, so it's pointless.
You saw someone in your room and assumed it was a criminal? Where on earth do you live, Peckham?
Original post by domino0806
You saw someone in your room and assumed it was a criminal? Where on earth do you live, Peckham?

Near there actually, but nope that's not why. About 3 months ago, a guy broke into our house, literally used a tool to cut a perfect circle in the windown, opened it climbed in, stole the laptops....all because the council still haven't gave us double glazing... :/

This guy was probably just walking around checking stuff out...
Right this isn't how it sounds, it's pure accidental. I set my alarm for 5.45am to wake up for work, I then got woken up by my mum and I didn't think it was my mum, it was just a black outline of a figure that I thought was a burglar, so as soon as my eyes opened I was like wtf and it was a fight or flight situation, so I jumped up like 0.0001seconds after I saw the black outline and spear her onto my sisters bed, only until about 5 seconds after I realised it was my mum and she was crying and really scared.

I literally reacted how anyone would if you saw a burglar or a threat, she's bruised. I feel baddd hmmm

I sent her a text saying sorry I love you though and gave her a huge so yh :smile:

EDIT : I would never even attack some unless they attacked me, the worse I would do is be really rude if someone woke me up, not sure if this is common, but I scared myself :frown:

I suppose you could feel less guilty by buying her some flowers or chocolates
you should move to a village...
Reply 29
You made a very quick, irrational choice. The best thing you can do is self-reflect and evaluate to stop things like this from happening in the future.
Reply 30
Right this isn't how it sounds, it's pure accidental. I set my alarm for 5.45am to wake up for work, I then got woken up by my mum and I didn't think it was my mum, it was just a black outline of a figure that I thought was a burglar, so as soon as my eyes opened I was like wtf and it was a fight or flight situation, so I jumped up like 0.0001seconds after I saw the black outline and spear her onto my sisters bed, only until about 5 seconds after I realised it was my mum and she was crying and really scared.

I literally reacted how anyone would if you saw a burglar or a threat, she's bruised. I feel baddd hmmm

I sent her a text saying sorry I love you though and gave her a huge so yh :smile:

EDIT : I would never even attack some unless they attacked me, the worse I would do is be really rude if someone woke me up, not sure if this is common, but I scared myself :frown:

All i can say is that i would never react that quick! I'd probz just roll over to the other side and get to sleep... too early to think and react like that!

What!!!! Your mum is bruised, was crying, was terrified, and all you do is just feel bad, and "text her" and "hug her"... PATHETIC!! After all she's done for u...

People who cannot give the respect their mother deserves after all they do for them make me sick... +o(
Original post by imaam
All i can say is that i would never react that quick! I'd probz just roll over to the other side and get to sleep... too early to think and react like that!

What!!!! Your mum is bruised, was crying, was terrified, and all you do is just feel bad, and "text her" and "hug her"... PATHETIC!! After all she's done for u...

People who cannot give the respect their mother deserves after all they do for them make me sick... +o(

I gave her some hugs, and nice I love you text + sorry and a few x's at the end. What am I supposed to do??
Original post by Roo Bix
You made a very quick, irrational choice. The best thing you can do is self-reflect and evaluate to stop things like this from happening in the future.

I completely agree with you, however I must stress it was a fight or flight situation, guy chasing you with a knife 99.99% will run, same with this I genuinlly thought wtf it's a guy trying it
Reply 33
I completely agree with you, however I must stress it was a fight or flight situation, guy chasing you with a knife 99.99% will run, same with this I genuinlly thought wtf it's a guy trying it

There's nothing to suggest that your misjudgment isn't relatable. If there's an underlying issue here or something similar has happened before, then maybe you need to see your GP or psychiatrist and explain this situation, along with the other situations.

But to be honest, there's a big difference between the figure of a man trying to attack you and your Mum, that is unless, your Mum is tall, built and aggressive in stance.

So I can't sympathize.
Ah that's a bit ****, but it's not your fault, people do strange things when they are still half asleep. Once when I was a kid I just woke up and started singing. True story. :ninja:
But yeah back to you, may I ask what the situation is with your mum now? Is she talking to you? If she isn't I guess she is in a bit of shock and I would give it some time, although maybe offer to cook or buy her a meal when she comes round.
Hope it turns out ok :smile:
Reply 35
I gave her some hugs, and nice I love you text + sorry and a few x's at the end. What am I supposed to do??

A text although u say it was a "nice" one, doesn't do anything. You should go to her, tell her ur deeply sorry, and that it was an accident etc because of the incident (when u were robbed) that happened previously. Then, do more things for her that she would normally do, like housework etc, show her that ur truly sorry and show her that u still love her a lot as well...
Take her on a day out
Reply 37
Lol I don't care about the whole bedroom sharing thing, I've never had my own room so it's just normal to me.

As for lovely_me who said how do I have girls round.... well girls are allowed around any time if they like, mum doesn't mind. But if I know I'm going to be doing stuff I ask my mum to go to nans for the day, which is why I don't always ask her coz it's rude to kick my mum out the house every weekend lol

omfg:zomg::zomg::zomg::zomg::zomg:
Punch her in the c**t.
Reply 39
You speared your mum? I came here with a well constructed joke about attacking her with my penis....but I'm actually in tears at the thought of you spearing some poor woman half way across the room.

Made my day +rep

Quick Reply