The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I actually had sex with Number 2!
Original post by Jesus Had Dreads
Obviously there are ugly people of all ethnicities and races but people mixed with black are gorgeous! And people who are just black are just as gorgeous. Has anyone else noticed this?

yeah I have noticed. although I think a mix of any race tends to produce prettiness, I don't know why. I agree, black people are gorgeous.
(edited 13 years ago)
The best of worlds?
Reply 4
Massive generalisation. Yes all these women are good looking but I don't know that their looks can be attributed directly to their ethnicity lol.
thanks,
im mixed :biggrin:

ALTHOUGH, you could have chose some prettier mixed race girls than them :/
e.g. halle Berry, Mariah Carey, Alesha Dixon, Thandie Newton, alisha (misfits)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
It's called BEING THE BEST OF BOTH :biggrin:
You could equally get some pictures of some beautiful white women and say the exact same thing, this thread is so pointless.
Reply 8
The first is pretty, somehow. The second one looks quite conventionally black, or at least what is portrayed to be conventionally black.

Alicia Keys is mixed race, half black I think and is :coma::

Also, are all the ones you've posted half black half white? :colonhash: what about half black and half something else? :colonhash:
Reply 9
first one's alright, wouldn't go near the other two
Reply 10
I don't think any of those are especially hot. In fact, the first one is not attractive at all.
I would destroy Chanel Iman!!!!11111 But seriously, I would like to have sexual intercourse with her.
Reply 12
Yeah because they use plastic surgery as everybody else:biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by G8D
I'm not that attracted to any of those 3 :erm:

BumperBo is gonna have to go with this
tho a drunken stupor could make BumperBo maybe like the second one
Reply 14
Mixed race = Beautiful.
Plain black = Horrendous.
That's my take on mixed-race and black girls in general. Obviously there are exceptions. No I'm not racist, I am black myself, luckily with a hint (1/8th) of a mix. Yes I am a beautiful person. xD
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by mel0n
The first is pretty, somehow. The second one looks quite conventionally black, or at least what is portrayed to be conventionally black.

Also, are all the ones you've posted half black half white? :colonhash: what about half black and half something else? :colonhash:

the first girl she posted is 3/4 black, 1/4 korean actually
Reply 16
medium.jpg
I just think mixed-race people are really pretty:smile:
Original post by Converse
Mixed race = Beautiful.
Plain black = Horrendous.
That's my take on mixed-race and black girls in general. Obviously there are exceptions. No I'm not racist, I am black myself, luckily with a hint (1/8th) of a mix. Yes I am a beautiful person. xD

1/8th is hardly anything if you want to be technical about it. a white person who is 1/8th black will just look like a white person.
Original post by mel0n

Alicia Keys is half black half italian:smile:
and i think the 1st one is half oriental because of her eyes....
Original post by laura_802
Massive generalisation. Yes all these women are good looking but I don't know that their looks can be attributed directly to their ethnicity lol.

Are you implying that they have had plastic surgery? They are all 100% natural!

Latest

Trending

Trending