The Student Room Group

Would this be too stalkerish?

Over the last two months, I've gotten on really well with a guy where I work. A few times he made comments that he liked me and wanted more. It was my last day on friday, and he asked if we could exchange numbers/emails so we could keep intouch and he said that he'd like to take me out on a date, and I said yes. However before we had chance to exchange details, I had to leave work early due to an emergency, and didn't get the chance to say goodbye to him. It's unlikely that I'll be visiting my old workplace again so it isn't likely I'll see him again unless I get in contact. I do happen to know his house number/street name just because someone else at work mentioned it in passing, so I could send him a note/christmas card with my mobile number or email address inside it. However I'm thinking this would seem too creepy/stalkerish seen as I didn't get his address from him and it would be out of the blue.
Would you be creeped out if you were him, or do you think sending him a note/card in the post is a good idea?
Reply 1
anyone?
Reply 2
err yeah it probably would just add him on facebook and ask him out sometime
Facebook him...it might be a bit weird to put something through his door if he never told you where he lives..
Reply 4
Ah, I don't think so. If you think it was looking good before you left, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't want more. Go for it. :smile:
Reply 5
Facebook is your friend.
Reply 6
spy on him, learn his daily routine, if you see him popping to the shops try 'bump' into him along the way and then jackpot
Reply 7
Why don't you just pop back to your old work and see him? Far less stalkery and definitely more romantic.
Reply 8
Creep
Yeah, the FB idea is better. I don't know, maybe he'd be impressed by the fact that you went to the trouble of finding his address.
Reply 10
Nip into work and leave him a card. Will look less weird but still get the message across.
Reply 11
He doesn't have facebook or any social networking site :frown: - if he did I would follow all your suggestions and just add him on there. The place I worked at wasn't a shop or cafe or anywhere I could just pop in really. I've decided it's probably just better to leave it - I really do want to see him again but I think sending him a card/note would just look too creepy seeing as it wasn't him who gave me his address. Hopefully we'll just bump into eachother at some point in the future *sighs*
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
He doesn't have facebook or any social networking site :frown: - if he did I would follow all your suggestions and just add him on there. The place I worked at wasn't a shop or cafe or anywhere I could just pop in really. I've decided it's probably just better to leave it - I really do want to see him again but I think sending him a card/note would just look too creepy seeing as it wasn't him who gave me his address. Hopefully we'll just bump into eachother at some point in the future *sighs*

Don't just leave it! Send him a card via your old job? You wouldn't even have to go in, you could just post it. Or do you have any other friends there who could pass it on for you?
Reply 13
Sending him a post to my old work address would work, thanks for the idea :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending