The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Converse
Mixed race = Beautiful.
Plain black = Horrendous.
That's my take on mixed-race and black girls in general. Obviously there are exceptions. No I'm not racist, I am black myself, luckily with a hint (1/8th) of a mix. Yes I am a beautiful person. xD

You can still be racist to your own race. I understand preferences but saying that "plain black people = horrendous" is still a major generalisation that I can't help but take offence at.

Besides, sometimes the result of mixed race children is unfortunate. Being of mixed heritage doesn't automatically mean beautiful. I've seen some shockers in my time. :rolleyes:
Original post by Jesus Had Dreads
Cool.

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by mel0n
bumperbo should stfu with the third person talk before mel0n sends over a ****ing e-slap :colonhash:

COME AT BumperBo BRAH!
Original post by The TSR Star.
the first girl she posted is 3/4 black, 1/4 korean actually

Oh yeah my bad. She's not mixed with japanese. Lol.
Reply 44
I don't like the 3rd one. But the other two :sogood:
"Jesus Had Dreads"? So in other words, you're a black person telling everybody how black people, or at least people with some black heritage, look better than the rest (it was implicit). You're no better than a white supremist, you just happen to be tugging the other way. Nice.
Original post by lonelykatana
I happen to think all them women are not attractive, and have never seen a black attractive person...
So what the **** was the point in you opening this thread, with what you portray as fact. Which is in fact opinion.

Okay?
White girls are hot and black girls aren't. Therefore, mixed race girls with some black in them become hot because they have the sexy white genes in them.
No she is not. The first one is 3/4 Black and 1/4 Korean.

How do you even get to be a quarter any ethnic background?! I could understand 1/3rd's or 1/5th's...

But 1/4? HOW?!
Don't you mean that other races mixed in bring out the prettiness in blacks?

If you read what I just typed then I think you'll find that I didn't mean that. Stop trying to be negative.
How do you even get to be a quarter any ethnic background?! I could understand 1/3rd's or 1/5th's...

But 1/4? HOW?!

her mother is half korean and half black
her father is full black

Think about it. its not bloody rocket science.

how on earth do 1/3rds work?
Okay?

Original post by Lemons
You just posted pics of loads of mixed race models and actresses? I could do the same with white people, asian people etc.

I used to think this, but then I saw a really, really ugly mixed race person (black and white). I think it's more that they either turn out great (like the models) or not very good at all because I've never seen just a normal average sort of mixed race person.

Actually the last one is black and the second one is mostly black and the first one is 1/4 korean.
Reply 53
I don't actually like any of those 3... Possibly the top 1... How can you say the second and third have good-looking faces? I prefer pale people anyway :tongue:
Reply 54
1/8th is hardly anything if you want to be technical about it. a white person who is 1/8th black will just look like a white person.

Yes I know but either way I'm beautiful so it doesn't matter. I'm one of the lucky ones.
No, his/er point is perfectly valid.

Mmm not really because my thread isn't about that.
her mother is half korean and half black
her father is full black and im really really gay and stooping huurrrderrr

Think about it. its not bloody rocket science.

how on earth do 1/3rds work?

Does that not make her......... Wait so basically, shes a bit of a mutt?
(edited 13 years ago)
If you read what I just typed then I think you'll find that I didn't mean that. Stop trying to be negative.

It's clearly true though.........
I like the second one.
Mmm not really because my thread isn't about that.

Latest

Trending

Trending