The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by edd360
I don't believe in God.

Wrong thread/subforum
Original post by uninspirational
I saw a show once on genes (yay fun). They said that if you'breed' with one from your own ethnic background, the child will be more 'inbred'.. and ethnic background didn't just mean from your country, but for example white people in general. So basically the parents both have the same to offer.

On the other hand, if a white person and an oriental person were to have a child, they'd have an array of genes which would provide them with different immunities and benefits. Apparently that's linked to bodily features such as facial symmetry and such.

Assuming that the natural genetic immunities gathered by black people and white people over the millenia are very different, perhaps thats why...

Yes I have no clue what I'm on about :wink:.

Well you might have no clue but I like your theory! Hmmm something to think about - thank-you for sharing (I'm not the OP but I think that's really interesting haha!) :smile:
Original post by Converse
Either way I get asked all the time whether or not I'm full black or not so...
Lets say, for arguments sake that I am 100% black - I am still one of the exceptions I talked about.

LOL! what bull****, expceptions :rofl2:

i dont believe this at all, and ive seen plenty of good looking black guys and girls. I dont know what kind of area your from :dunce:
Original post by Lemons
I knew that about the first, I just assumed the rest were mixed because of the OP....I just don't understand this thread at all anymore.

You obviously didn't read my post did you? Read it now, lol. I said black people and people mixed with black.
Original post by Converse
Irrelevant. Why would you even waste your time writing it? You're a black girl then I'm guessing.

Nah, I'm comfortable here.

The bit in bold made me chuckle =]

No, Im actually mixed but I just think it's horrible to generalise like that.
Reply 105
Original post by The TSR Star.
Wrong thread/subforum

Sorry.
I dislike you atm, you're not supposed to make me "lol"

I wont apologise for it, because that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling on the inside :sexface: :sexface:
Original post by ak9779
Do you have any idea what 'racist' means? Is it sexist to say I prefer girls over guys? You are absolutely ridiculous.

You know very well that that isn't the same thing. If you're not attracted to someone because of their skin colour then that is racist.
Original post by Jesus Had Dreads
etc

What is your actual argument? its like you're saying black people = mixed race people (mixed with black) therefore if mixed people are hot 99% of the time, so are black?
Gawd this thread is so :hifro:
Reading this thread I can safely say beauty's in the eye if the beholder!
Original post by uninspirational
I saw a show once on genes (yay fun). They said that if you'breed' with one from your own ethnic background, the child will be more 'inbred'.. and ethnic background didn't just mean from your country, but for example white people in general. So basically the parents both have the same to offer.

On the other hand, if a white person and an oriental person were to have a child, they'd have an array of genes which would provide them with different immunities and benefits. Apparently that's linked to bodily features such as facial symmetry and such.

Assuming that the natural genetic immunities gathered by black people and white people over the millenia are very different, perhaps thats why...

Yes I have no clue what I'm on about :wink:.

Uh, yeah I think that's bullcrap. We're all humans. Our skin colour is the only thing that is different. God created us in his image. And I was talking about black people as well. Not just people mixed with black. Read my post dammit!
Original post by mel0n
The first is pretty, somehow. The second one looks quite conventionally black, or at least what is portrayed to be conventionally black.

Alicia Keys is mixed race, half black I think and is :coma::

Also, are all the ones you've posted half black half white? :colonhash: what about half black and half something else? :colonhash:

The first photo is Chanel Iman - half black, half Korean.
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
The first photo is Chanel Iman - half black, half Korean.

She's not half Korean, she's 1/4 korean.
There's pretty people of all races and mixes.

/thread

OK, just to add, I just discovered an actress who's new to me, from a programme I watched last week, BBC's Accused. She's Naomie Harris and she's pretty :smile:

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 115
i wonder what they look like without makeup.
Original post by lonelykatana
I wont apologise for it, because that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling on the inside :sexface: :sexface:

what a fool
Original post by converse
either way i get asked all the time whether or not i'm full black or not so...
Lets say, for arguments sake that i am 100% black - i am still one of the exceptions i talked about.

you're such a wasteman lmfao. Get out of my thread and stop gassing!

Yer I think mixed race girls are really pretty :smile:
What is your actual argument? its like you're saying black people = mixed race people (mixed with black) therefore if mixed people are hot 99% of the time, so are black?

I don't understand what you said, sorry. Rephrase?

Latest

Trending

Trending