The Student Room Group

WHAT DO I DO :( need help

i have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and in the 2 years i have slept with 3 other people i have told him about 2 but the other 1 i have nt because i dnt regret it i dnt want to cheat on him again because i love him and i never want to loose him i lost my virginity with him and did everythin with him why do you think i have cheated? :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by natlaw
i have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and in the 2 years i have slept with 3 other people i have told him about 2 but the other 1 i have nt because i dnt regret it i dnt want to cheat on him again because i love him and i never want to loose him i lost my virginity with him and did everythin with him why do you think i have cheated? :frown:

Cos you told us you have. Just keep your legs closed, its not hard.
Reply 2
Original post by natlaw

I don't really think anyone here is going to be able to answer that for you. I personally feel you should tell him about the third. A relationship shouldn't be based on lies. All the best :smile:
Reply 3
thats the point i want to!
Reply 4
thanks laura :smile: ill try i realy do love my boyfriend and im not a slag i was drunk the first 2 times and the 3rd i just loved him so :/ im in a situation illnevr be with the 3rd and i just want to be happy with my boyfriend thanks anyway x
Reply 5
you don't even regret cheating on your bf with the 3rd guy..why are you even with your current bf
Reply 6
Your boyfriend has got some serious leniency.
I feel incredibly sorry for your boyfriend and saying that, he can do alot better.
Reply 8
i feel sorry for him too :/ h
Reply 9
and people need advise i feel bad as it is.. i dnt need anymore people telling me i just want som adivse an dunderstanding
Keep the channel tunnel shut , dear
tbh nat i can see where your coming from i have done it 7 times and only told my boyfriend about one, you shud tell him you will feel better but if you feel like you love him you wouldnt have done it in the first place try and tell him and if he styas with you you really have a keeper, all the best babe
ohh yh people stop avin a go at her yh she only 16 we ALL make mistakes!
Original post by natlaw
and people need advise i feel bad as it is.. i dnt need anymore people telling me i just want som adivse an dunderstanding

Okay, here's some understanding.

Let's say tomorrow your boyfriend turns around and says 'I slept with this girl and I love her, but I'm only with you because I don't want to be lonely and you are the best I can get right now because I can't have her, so I'll settle for second best.'

Right, now you've got that hypothetical situation in your head, I think the best thing you can do is tell him about it and see how this pans out because I tell you one thing, that guilty feeling isn't going to go away and if you do love him, you won't be taking the piss out of him by sleeping around behind his back.

Just sayin'
Reply 13

You're a slag.

And your boyfriend is a classic example of why the phrase "Man up" has suddenly become to popular.
Reply 14
vin? i get what your sayin and thats the wrong pictute try gettin this one in your head! he already did do that. i then tell this person i meet on holiday and he sayis he can make it better i have sex with him and hes a ncie guy i then realise i love my bofriend and go back to him what would you do, but i do lov ehim i have been threw to much with my boufriend to lose him now
Original post by natlaw
vin? i get what your sayin and thats the wrong pictute try gettin this one in your head! he already did do that. i then tell this person i meet on holiday and he sayis he can make it better i have sex with him and hes a ncie guy i then realise i love my bofriend and go back to him what would you do, but i do lov ehim i have been threw to much with my boufriend to lose him now

Picture I'm getting now is that you both aren't taking a monogamous relationship seriously and have to have a serious talk on how seriously serious your relationship is going to go.
Reply 16
too young to be in relationship?
or
too old to be in relationship.
Reply 17
yhh i think your right what do i do though it was a long time ago that i did cheat like i was with him for 2 weeks and all 3 of them things happend then.. i do love him i really do but i just dont no how i feel if you understnad?
Reply 18
i.student im 16 what you think?
Original post by natlaw
yhh i think your right what do i do though it was a long time ago that i did cheat like i was with him for 2 weeks and all 3 of them things happend then.. i do love him i really do but i just dont no how i feel if you understnad?

Sorta understand, yeah. I guess the saying two wrongs don't make a right goes perfectly here. I just suggest you talk it over, giving the info you've given, your relationship is a bit unstable and you've both gotta clean the slate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending