The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lonelykatana
Gawd this thread is so :hifro:

So why are you here then? Smh.
Reply 121
Original post by Converse
Self-hater? I think not.

I am not racist against my own people. We rock, but for the most part are ugly as hell. I have no idea why you would be offended as this comment came from a brother anyway, and I am aware of many other brothers who think alike. Black girls (full black) are usually manly and shiz and mouthy as hell, I like feminine girls. Also, I know my post was full of generalisations and I know there are exceptions. I have seen some ****ing stunning full black girls, but they are few and far between, and usually have attitudes.

I'm not going to lie here. I'm offended mainly because you've effectively said full black girls are "manly and shiz and mouthy as hell" and being a full black girl myself, I can't help but take offense. It kinda saddens me that you and your "many other brothers" think that too. But I spose that's life. We're all entitled to our opinions and I see no point trying to persuade/argue with you.
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
The first photo is Chanel Iman - half black, half Korean.

1/4 korean.
Original post by flowermaster91
LOL! what bull****, expceptions :rofl2:

i dont believe this at all, and ive seen plenty of good looking black guys and girls. I dont know what kind of area your from :dunce:

Sheffield but I'm from south London. Although area makes no difference.

Original post by katyness
The bit in bold made me chuckle =]

No, Im actually mixed but I just think it's horrible to generalise like that.

Perhaps it is, but that's just what I see/my personal preference.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
There's pretty people of all races and mixes.

/thread

OK, just to add, I just discovered an actress who's new to me, from a programme I watched last week, BBC's Accused. She's Naomie Harris and she's pretty :smile:

Uh, if you read my post then you would see that I said that.
Original post by The TSR Star.
what a fool

Original post by i.student
i wonder what they look like without makeup.

Okay. Search Chanel Iman, Teyana Taylor, Meagan Good in google but just add "without makeup".
Original post by Jesus Had Dreads
So why are you here then? Smh.

I said 'this thread is so afro'.

To which you reply 'so why are you here then?'

Original post by Linzikins

Yer I think mixed race girls are really pretty :smile:

Uh, I said mixed with black and that photo of Rihanna is so photoshopped. She's kinda ugly without makeup.

Adriana Lima is the most amazing mix ever.
Christina Milian and Rebecca Ferguson top my list.
Uh, I said mixed with black and that photo of Rihanna is so photoshopped. She's kinda ugly without makeup.

Apart from Nicole, theyre all mixed with black.
How do you know these people are mixed race and not just light skinned black people?
Original post by Converse
Sheffield but I'm from south London. Although area makes no difference.

Perhaps it is, but that's just what I see/my personal preference.

so basically your some gassed fool whos most likely to be ugly making stupid claims on a internet forum...kooooooooooool

Well obviously the area must make a whole lot of difference if I've seen plenty of good looking black guys in central london :dunce: its just as stupid when people say all white girls are ugly slags, which is false too
Original post by Chayne
I'm not going to lie here. I'm offended mainly because you've effectively said full black girls are "manly and shiz and mouthy as hell" and being a full black girl myself, I can't help but take offense. It kinda saddens me that you and your "many other brothers" think that too. But I spose that's life. We're all entitled to our opinions and I see no point trying to persuade/argue with you.

Yeah thanks for at least you approach the situation with with a mature outlook. If only more black girls were like you..

Also, what's with the Japan addiction?
Original post by lonelykatana
I said 'this thread is so afro'.

To which you reply 'so why are you here then?'

Uh, yeah because you obviously don't like black people and this thread is about them.
Uh, yeah because you obviously don't like black people and this thread is about them.

To that too!
Original post by flowermaster91
so basically your some gassed fool whos most likely to be ugly making stupid claims on a internet forum...kooooooooooool

Well obviously the area must make a whole lot of difference if I've seen plenty of good looking black guys in central london :dunce: its just as stupid when people say all white girls are ugly slags, which is false too

Nope.

And..

It's all a matter of opinion and preference.
Original post by The TSR Star.
Apart from Nicole, theyre all mixed with black.

That's why I said mixed with black. Nicole isn't mixed with it. And I never knew Adriana was? :/
Reply 139

Except that rihanna is not mixed-race she's full black:smile:

Latest