The Student Room Group

Did Michael Jackson fake his death?

I have heard that Michael Jackson has faked his own death and is alive and well and happy as ever living at his mansion. who agrees?

Scroll to see replies

Iused to think its a distinct possibility, however now as the doctor is facing being struck off i doubt it.
Reply 2
Yes, so he could go and live with Bruce Lee. I thought everyone knew.
Reply 3
I think he's hiding in my little brother's bed.

Edit: Christ, what's with the neg? It's not like anything dodgy would ever happen. He was cleared of all that in a real court of law. It's all just fun and games.
(edited 13 years ago)
Where would he go? I think his face is fairly recognisable, so he would have a tough time hiding. Unless hes gone to a monastery in india or something...
Yes. So did Elvis. The moon landing was also fake, and Hitler is stuck in an eternal game of chess with the Dalai Lama in atonement for his actions :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Yep, he's chillin' in my basement with Tupac :colonhash:
Reply 7
I consider this the same way as most of these other "faked death" urban myths: I can see why he might have wanted to fake his own death, but it's very far fetched and there were too many people involved.

Apparently, though, there's a ski resort in Alice Springs, Australia with a "M Jackson" on the title deeds under the name "E. A. Presley". Maybe this is significant? :mmm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Bobifier
Yes, so he could go and live with Bruce Lee. I thought everyone knew.

Yes Bruce lee lives with 50cent in Moscow! 50cent faked his death after the feud he had with biggie in 1996 in Las Vegas.
Did you just write Michael Jackson in image tags and expect a picture to come up..
"living happy as ever" in the OP made me laugh

when he was alive the man was a very tragic figure, he wasn't just running around his theme park with the monkey having a bit of a laugh, you do realise that?
Reply 11
Original post by SillyRodent
Did you just write Michael Jackson in image tags and expect a picture to come up..

Yes. why didn't a picture show up?
This topic is ridiculous in my opinion.
Reply 13
They made a secret town for ''dead'' celebrities, you can see it on google maps and street view, Tupac is also there with MJ, and Hitler senior.
Reply 14
Yes, he did.
No, he had no part in it.

It was the Illuminati.
Original post by DarkSenrine
No, he had no part in it.

It was the Illuminati.

Hard to detect if sarcastic.
Reply 17
Original post by markberry91
Yes Bruce lee lives with 50cent in Moscow! 50cent faked his death after the feud he had with biggie in 1996 in Las Vegas.

Haha, dont you mean Tupac?
Reply 18
Yes. why didn't a picture show up?

I have heard that Michael Jackson has faked his own death and is alive and well and happy as ever living at his mansion. who agrees?

Fixed.
Original post by Madjackismad
Hard to detect if sarcastic.

Of course I'm being bloody sarcastic; the Illuminati don't exist.

It was Barack Obama who staged the death - he is the AntiChrist, after all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending