Tanya or Vanessa :hubba:?

Original post by u4m1r
Ronnie or Roxy?

Vanessa and Ronnie easily :yep:
Reply 5441
Dot or Pat :coma:
Reply 5442
Original post by Emily:-)
Can ANYONE tell me what happened tonight in Corrie?? Anything with Becky and Tracy??

No not in an Eastenders thread :flutter:
Can ANYONE tell me what happened tonight in Corrie?? Anything with Becky and Tracy??

Lol it wasn't on tonight!

I love how you mention this on megathread of eastenders.

It was not on tonight.

I only watched the second half yesterday and it focused mainly on steve, becky, and tracey.
Becky was her moany self. And tracey wanted to bring Amy back with her. She appeals to Steve's better nature, Steve allows her. Becky is annoyed as she is convinced Tracey is trying to Steve away from her- you find this out cos steve and becky are having a row when she is outside having a cig. Tracey overhears and starts putting doubts into Becky's mind about how she will take steve away from her. Tracey finds out that Becky and Steve bought Max.
Poor Tiffany :frown:

Mentally scarred for life :sadnod:
Will Janine and Ryan ever get back together?
Reply 5447
Original post by hidden_desire
Poor Tiffany :frown:

Mentally scarred for life :sadnod:

I'm sure she's seen it all before with Bianca...
Original post by flowermaster91
LOOOL! errr man allow it, her jokes were so dry in that episode :rofl2:

awww poor jean today :frown:

and err allow carol dancing to reggae :rofl2: wouldve been awesome if patrick was there. Shame she got caught by tiffany, hope she grasses on her straight away

I love it when Patrick clicks his fingers, hahaha. What a G. :daydreaming:

None of the current storylines are doing it for me now. This whole Connor stuff has just gotten lame, and Carol is so pathetic. Hopefully Tiff goes straight to Bianca and spills. :nutcase:

Felt very sorry for Jean, but she was hilarious when she was dancing in front of Ronnie. :rofl2:

Where have the Masoods and Beales gone? :angry:
Original post by u4m1r
Ronnie or Roxy?

roxy
Original post by mel0n
Tanya or Vanessa :hubba:?

Tanya easily
I missed the half of EE yesterday! How did Carol get caught?

It'd be awesome if there was an episode today as well... It IS the festive period after all :tongue:
Original post by The Stig

It'd be awesome if there was an episode today as well... It IS the festive period after all :tongue:

Isn't there an episode today? I assumed there would be, i'm losing hope with you saying that though :sad:
Original post by The Stig

Omg u missed it?! It was disguuuusting. Basically, Tiffany made a card for Carol..and she went skipping off to Carols place to post it through the letterbox..and after she posted it, she looked through and erm..Connor and Carol were doing the deed right there. Poor girl. :frown:

Did anyone else notice something between Dot and that piano bloke? Are they going to take that storyline somewhere?
I hate Bianca's kids, especially Tiffany - they're the most annoying brats I've ever come across - so I really hope Tiffany is scarred for life after what she saw.
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Isn't there an episode today? I assumed there would be, i'm losing hope with you saying that though :sad:

Defo no episode tonight!
Original post by CookieDoughLove

Just checked and there isn't!

Original post by Hooovan*
Omg u missed it?! It was disguuuusting. Basically, Tiffany made a card for Carol..and she went skipping off to Carols place to post it through the letterbox..and after she posted it, she looked through and erm..Connor and Carol were doing the deed right there. Poor girl. :frown:

Did anyone else notice something between Dot and that piano bloke? Are they going to take that storyline somewhere?

Reply 5457
The only soap on Wednesdays is Emmerdale, I don't think Eastenders has been on a Wednesday for ages. Also since Corrie has been moved to Thursday I feel like my evening is being cut short...I need a life.
Main article on DS is about how ridiculous the EE NY plot is!

DO NOT click if you don't want the NY storyline revealed to you:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a295105/parents-brand-enders-plot-ridiculous.html
It would be ridiculous to cancel the storyline because a group of mothers can't handle it. Sure it's pretty grim, but no one's saying her actions are typical of everyone in that situation especially if you take into account the character's context and the previous deaths she's already faced. I can think of one soap storyline that was a bit close to home but I didn't pick up arms and cry for the storyline to be cancelled and I don't see why those people should. I can understand the producers deciding to cancel a storyline because of its similarity to real life events for example, changing the Lucas prostitute storyline because of the prostitute murders and changing a child abduction storyline because of Maddie McCann (probably a different soap?) but this would be too far.

A simple answer would be to tell them not to watch it or to remind them that no one's saying her actions are typical of mother's in her situation but anymore would be ridiculous and reactionary.

I've tried to be as cryptic as possible because it's a discussion about the link rather than the storyline.

Latest