The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Tbh, i don't actually know any ugly mixed race people, this is unfair on the rest of us :mad:! You naughty shexy people!
Original post by Jesus Had Dreads
Because Channel 4 make a documentary it must be true? Because the media tells us something it must be true? It's not true.

Because making an hour long documentary with the worlds best genetic scientists from all over the world to prove that mixed race people have gentics is completely a brilliant move :|
Original post by Linzikins
Haha I should of multi-quoted, I didn't see this.

She is of Afro-Bajan, Irish and Afro-Guyanese descent. Which makes her mix race :wink:

Well if you want to get picky about it, then that can be said for many black people in the caribbean/southamerica/usa. If you go back far enough none of them will be full black because eventually you will find that they have a white ancestor (probably a slave owner).

Why am i being negged? Is it because i said 'slave owner'? Am i not allowed to write that now? Idiots!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Because making an hour long documentary with the worlds best genetic scientists from all over the world to prove that mixed race people have gentics is completely a brilliant move :|

Oh yeah because the media never lie. Lmao if scientists can come up with something as ridiculous and stupid as the big bang then...Yeah. Lmao scientists are a joke.
Reply 204
You know very well that that isn't the same thing. If you're not attracted to someone because of their skin colour then that is racist.

You're an idiot.

I hope to god that you're a troll because some of your statements and contradictions are hilarious.

EDIT: Before you say it, I will not 'leave with my negativity' :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Lewroll
Well if you want to get picky about it, then that can be said for many black people in the caribbean/southamerica/usa. If you go back far enough none of them will be full black because eventually you will find that they have a white ancestor.

:smile: I don't think that many people in the world are 100% one race especially in multi cultural civilizations. In everyone's family there will be another race somewhere along the line. It's more than just black and white if you really think about it :smile:
Original post by Kaykiie
You're an idiot.

I hope to god that you're a troll because some of your statements and contradictions are hilarious.

EDIT: Before you say it, I will not 'leave with my negativity' :rolleyes:

My contradictions? What are my contradictions? And no, you're the idiot.
That wasn't the only thing I typed in my post. So...Read it again.

I was merely copying and pasting the evidence of your post which i am basing my argument on, not the entire post, which I've read /3/ times now.

Basically, from my view and others, you're quite the hypocrite.
Original post by Chayne
I thought my kind of personality was the majority. Because quite frankly, I've never met a black girl like you described. Okay, maybe one or two..

Japan addiction? I have an addiction to languages in general and Japanese is my new latest challenge. Most likely going to be going to Sheffield too, so I hope the majority of the men up there don't share your sentiments on black girls.

Well I should go to uni where you live.:wink:
And some will some wont. Depends on the guy.:smile:
Original post by Ocarinaoftime
I was merely copying and pasting the evidence of your post which i am basing my argument on, not the entire post, which I've read /3/ times now.

Basically, from my view and others, you're quite the hypocrite.

You have no argument. I stated in my post that there are pretty people of all races and ethnicities so you didn't have to say what I said again. And no I'm not a hypocrite. Wtf? Lmao the people on TSR are so funny you know? When someone makes a thread about white people then it's fine but when it's about black people there's a problem. Lmao.
Reply 210

My contradictions? What are my contradictions? And no, you're the idiot.

No, I'm really not.

If you think that someone is racist because they're not attracted to someone who is black then you're definitely the idiot.

You've begun your time on TSR well, I'm sure you'll thrive with your wealth of knowledge and experience of race - as demonstrated by you discrediting the work of scientists because it was shown on the television :rolleyes:
Original post by Linzikins
:smile: I don't think that many people in the world are 100% one race especially in multi cultural civilizations. In everyone's family there will be another race somewhere along the line. It's more than just black and white if you really think about it :smile:

Welll...maybe. I think you will find most race variety in the americas. You probably wouldnt get as much in for example, europe, where it was probably only caucasians mixing with causasians most of the time. But in the americas theres such an influx of immigration from all different parts of the world. So if you look at black people in the americas, im pretty sure they will have a white ancestor somewhere, a slave owner most likely, although it may not be :smile:

*awaits neg, i dont know why:s-smilie:*
Original post by YoursSincerely
The best of worlds?

a caramel complexion
when she smiled i swear i almost got an erection
Original post by Kaykiie
No, I'm really not.

If you think that someone is racist because they're not attracted to someone who is black then you're definitely the idiot.

You've begun your time on TSR well, I'm sure you'll thrive with your wealth of knowledge and experience of race - as demonstrated by you discrediting the work of scientists because it was shown on the television :rolleyes:

I've been on TSR before so what are you talking about? And yes if someone isn't attracted to a person because of the colour of their skin they are racist. So you are the idiot. And I don't believe everything the media and scientists say because I'm not a sheep and can think for myself. Scientists also said the big bang happened. Am I supposed to believe that too? Gtfo of here with that. Fgs.
Reply 214

seriously... WHERE WAS I WHEN THIS THREAD WAS MADE?

Anyways, believe it or not, I've actually seen some unattractive mix race girls in the past :ninja:

But overall :sogood: yes please.

Today I saw one at the train station that was just perfect for me. :frown:

Good looking but not TOO good looking.

Clear skin...

Would it be weird if I went to the station the same time next week or something?

Then again it is the holidays...
You have no argument. I stated in my post that there are pretty people of all races and ethnicities so you didn't have to say what I said again. And no I'm not a hypocrite. Wtf? Lmao the people on TSR are so funny you know? When someone makes a thread about white people then it's fine but when it's about black people there's a problem. Lmao.

You are a hypocrite, you just assumed I have a problem with races other than white - which I don't. Also you didn't, you said "ugly" not "pretty" furthermore if you have a problem with the people of TSR then why are you on TSR? and you're seriously saying you're not a hypocrite? lawl

THEREFORE the conclusion I draw is that i'm saying there are beautiful people of all races, and i could post pictures of beautiful white girls and say that all white girls are beautiful although those pictures won't represent the entire race I'm trying to say are beautiful, and not all people mixed with black are beautiful - besides people as in white? asian? Hispanic? what? just any person mixed with black are beautiful yeah? No, I don't think so dear :smile:

You so silly.
Its called 'hybrid vigor' people with heterozygous gametes tend to be better looking this isn't just exclusive with black and white its true of all mixed race people.
Original post by Yawn11
seriously... WHERE WAS I WHEN THIS THREAD WAS MADE?

Anyways, believe it or not, I've actually seen some unattractive mix race girls in the past :ninja:

But overall :sogood: yes please.

Today I saw one at the train station that was just perfect for me. :frown:

Good looking but not TOO good looking.

Clear skin...

Would it be weird if I went to the station the same time next week or something?

Then again it is the holidays...

I said black people as well. Not just people mixed with black. I didn't say mixed raced girls but cool, cool.
Original post by Ocarinaoftime
You are a hypocrite, you just assumed I have a problem with races other than white - which I don't. Also you didn't, you said "ugly" not "pretty" furthermore if you have a problem with the people of TSR then why are you on TSR? and you're seriously saying you're not a hypocrite? lawl

THEREFORE the conclusion I draw is that i'm saying there are beautiful people of all races, and i could post pictures of beautiful white girls and say that all white girls are beautiful although those pictures won't represent the entire race I'm trying to say are beautiful, and not all people mixed with black are beautiful - besides people as in white? asian? Hispanic? what? just any person mixed with black are beautiful yeah? No, I don't think so dear :smile:

You so silly.

Wow, I'm not even going to bother with you. -____-
Meagan good is a beauty

Latest

Trending

Trending