The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I do think mixed race people are gorgeous, but the girls in the OP aren't pretty. Like, at all! :~|
Original post by Guy Secretan
Its called 'hybrid vigor' people with heterozygous gametes tend to be better looking this isn't just exclusive with black and white its true of all mixed race people.

This is not the point of my thread. Fgs. :/ I said black people and people mixed with black. Nothing to do with genetics or all that ish.
Original post by Jesus Had Dreads
Wow, I'm not even going to bother with you. -____-

Damn straight, cause I am correct, as usual.

so now I raise you Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yeah.
This is not the point of my thread. Fgs. :/ I said black people and people mixed with black. Nothing to do with genetics or all that ish.

yeah well I hate to break it to you but that is the reason you can try and pretend it is only exclusive to black mixed with white but it isnt. And yeah it obv is to do with genetics where do you think beauty comes from:rolleyes:
Original post by Ocarinaoftime
Damn straight, cause I am correct, as usual.

so now I raise you Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yeah.

LMFAO. Keep assuming that. I didn't even read your essay. Why are you still here? Bloody annoying leprechaun.
LMFAO. Keep assuming that. I didn't even read your essay. Why are you still here? Bloody annoying leprechaun.

I'm a Unicorn, actually

I think **** is about to go DOWN

I'm still here cause it's funny winding you up and you replying, getting angrier..and more annoyed everytime :colone: :ahee:
Original post by Pheylan
first one's alright, wouldn't go near the other two

Probably because she's half Asian. <3
Lmfao, do you know how dumb you sound? I don't think you read my post. In no way did I say black people are better than every other race. I'm not racist you idiot.

You can be racist and black at the same time, you know. Starting a thread to go on and on about how amazing black people look (specifically) is very telling.

I can guarantee you that a thread about how awesome white women looked would just get shot down.
yeah well I hate to break it to you but that is the reason you can try and pretend it is only exclusive to black mixed with white but it isnt. And yeah it obv is to do with genetics where do you think beauty comes from:rolleyes:

None of the girls in my OP are mixed with white so wtf? The first is 1/4 korean. The second is mostly black and the third is just black. And I meant it's nothing to do with "mixed raced people are prettier because of the genepool blah blah blah". That's a load of crap. And I'll say this again: this is also about BLACK PEOPLE. Not just people mixed with black.
Original post by APonderingMind
Probably because she's half Asian. <3

No, she's 1/4 korean. :/
Original post by StakedSalmon
You can be racist and black at the same time, you know. Starting a thread to go on and on about how amazing black people look (specifically) is very telling.

I can guarantee you that a thread about how awesome white women looked would just get shot down.

LMFAO. How racist is this statement? Just piss off.
None of the girls in my OP are mixed with white so wtf? The first is 1/4 korean. The second is mostly black and the third is just black. And I meant it's nothing to do with "mixed raced people are prettier because of the genepool blah blah blah". That's a load of crap. And I'll say this again: this is also about BLACK PEOPLE. Not just people mixed with black.

er no its not a load of crap its science. And no they are not just as gorgeous some fully black girls are attractive but most are less attractive than white girls.
Reply 232
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
There's pretty people of all races and mixes.

/thread

OK, just to add, I just discovered an actress who's new to me, from a programme I watched last week, BBC's Accused. She's Naomie Harris and she's pretty :smile:

She's... aiiight
:mad:
No, she's 1/4 korean. :/

Then it's probably because she's got Asian in her. <3
er no its not a load of crap its science. And no they are not just as gorgeous some fully black girls are attractive but most are less attractive than white girls.

Lmao okay your own racist opinion.
:mad:

Then it's probably because she's got Asian in her. <3

Okay?
Okay?

I don't know where that smiley came from, please forgive me. :s-smilie: It was supposed to be a happy post.
Reply 237
Original post by babygirl110
Christina Milian and Rebecca Ferguson top my list.

Baby, you've just earned my respect.
Reply 238
Original post by ColdWishes
I think the first one's is blasian and I also think she's a model but not a hundred percent sure.

And just because I think she's absolutely stunning

:no:
I don't know where that smiley came from, please forgive me. :s-smilie: It was supposed to be a happy post.

Uh, it's okay. I just noticed it now lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending