The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yawn11
:no:

It seems like no one agrees that Kimora is a goddess :frown:
Original post by Jesus Had Dreads
Lmao okay your own racist opinion.

yeah i'm a racist now because I say my own personal physical preference:rolleyes:
probably because they get the pretty black features like high cheekbones and plump lips but they are more subtle looking because they're mixed with another race but anyway i think theres the same amount of pretty black people as there are mixed and the same goes for every race, don't generalize :smile:
Reply 243
There are beautiful people in all races so are there ugly people in all races al well so no one should generalise. We all should appreciate each other.
Reply 244
Original post by ColdWishes
It seems like no one agrees that Kimora is a goddess :frown:

I mean she's aiigghtt... But this is a true goddess.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 245
Original post by Ocarinaoftime
Damn straight, cause I am correct, as usual.

so now I raise you Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yeah.

Don't know about that but, i went far even as decided to use even go more like but then decided that i could not even go as far as i decided but had been far out to even go but now i am in limbo as to go far even to had decided to even go to look more like but maybe i did realised how far to even go to want to look more like :smile:
Original post by Guy Secretan
yeah i'm a racist now because I say my own personal physical preference:rolleyes:

Uh, no. You said black girls are less attractive. That's YOUR racist OPINION. You haven't seen every single black and white girl so how can you make that assumption? Lmao I hate ignorance.
Original post by Indian_Princess
probably because they get the pretty black features like high cheekbones and plump lips but they are more subtle looking because they're mixed with another race but anyway i think theres the same amount of pretty black people as there are mixed and the same goes for every race, don't generalize :smile:

I don't think you read my post because I quite clearly said black people are just as gorgeous as people mixed with black. People mixed with black get it from black people in the first place, lol.
Original post by Vanny17
There are beautiful people in all races so are there ugly people in all races al well so no one should generalise. We all should appreciate each other.

Hmm, I just said that in my post. I really don't think anyone even read it.
Reply 249
Hmm, I just said that in my post. I really don't think anyone even read it.

My bad. I am really not out to get you :afraid: I just wanted to clarify that point. I think you are trying to convey to everyone that tgere are some black girls that are pretty not only the mixed race ones, correct?
Original post by Yawn11
I mean she's aiigghtt... But this is a true goddess.

Spoiler

Fair play (she is pretty) but if you're going for goddess like singers......

Spoiler

That is who you should be looking at :biggrin:
Obviously there are ugly people of all ethnicities and races but people mixed with black are gorgeous! And people who are just black are just as gorgeous. Has anyone else noticed this?

Spoiler

Simple genetics. A good variation can lead to far better results. Inbreeding generation after generation will only give you ugly people - like the British!
Original post by Vanny17
My bad. I am really not out to get you :afraid: I just wanted to clarify that point. I think you are trying to convey to everyone that tgere are some black girls that are pretty not only the mixed race ones, correct?

Uh, what I'm trying to say is that black people and people mixed with black are gorgeous. Black + Asian is my favourite mix but black people are just as gorgeous.
Original post by Jimbo1234
Simple genetics. A good variation can lead to far better results. Inbreeding generation after generation will only give you ugly people - like the British!

Ugh! White/black/Asian people are the same. It's just the skin colour that is different. People will only look really weird and wrong if their parents are brother and sister. God created us in his image. It has nothing to do with genepool. Omg I hate science!
Reply 254
Being fourteen years old, I understand that you probably don't fully understand how internet forums work yet. Here are some guidelines to help you out:

1. People expressing opinions does not mean they are being hostile towards you. It means they are interested in talking to you about your beliefs. Do not respond with "Leave with your negativity", "you are racist", or "read my post again".

2. Creating a post with the implicit message that black and black mixed raced people are physically more attractive than other races will result in accusations that you are racist. You can avoid these accusations by not being so elitist.

3. Becoming enraged will further encourage people to argue with you, and will make you appear unintelligent. Try to remain calm when trying to make a point.

4. Telling people to leave your thread will not work. It will only spur them on. Try not to tell people to GTFO.

5. Getting this angry over an internet discussion is likely to result in a brain aneurysm. Try to remain calm.

Spoiler

Mariah Carey (young version) wins

Why if she was a few years younger, and i was a few years old, :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Ugh! White/black/Asian people are the same. It's just the skin colour that is different. People will only look really weird and wrong if their parents are brother and sister. God created us in his image. It has nothing to do with genepool. Omg I hate science!

:troll:

Go have a fap or something and stop being so obvious :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 257

Spoiler

Hmmm OK I can't deny she is hot...

but I think we just have different taste in women lol
Reply 258
Uh, what I'm trying to say is that black people and people mixed with black are gorgeous. Black + Asian is my favourite mix but black people are just as gorgeous.

Yes i agree :smile:
Original post by Jimbo1234
:troll:

Go have a fap or something and stop being so obvious :rolleyes:

Seriously? Disgusting.

And I'm not a troll. There are ugly people of all races and ethnicities. No one is prettier than another. I just wanted to single out black people okay?

Latest