The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nope.
Reply 2
Original post by ingerland89

May sound like a dumb question, I know it means hugs and kisses but in this context with this girl http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29077865&stat_userid=588634&stat_usergroupid=2&stat_membergroupids=&stat_widgettype=gutter&stat_widgetname=widget_quoted_me
we text almost every night now and last night for the first time she texted goodnight xoxo ..otherwise it was always goodnight...does she mean anything?

trust, she has a crush on ya...lol
Reply 3
xoxo means she wants to rape and kill you. STAY AWAY!
Reply 4
Original post by asdfg0987
Nope.

:frown: ..just thought she's never really said it before and now..
She's just copying the girls from Gossip Girl
It means she wants to play Noughts and Crosses with you.
Reply 7
Original post by domino0806
It means she wants to play Noughts and Crosses with you.

aw cmon serious answers please
aw cmon serious answers please

Stupid questions get stupid answers.
Reply 9
Over-analytical guys are the ones who don't get girls.

It's just four letters.
xoxo

Gossip girl :smile:

xoxo means hugs and kisses.

xoxo
hmmmm...yeah maybe you are right!!there is a chance she is starting to like you...:console:
She wants your babies!
It means bugger all.

If you really wanna find out, next time you meet her whip your wang out and stand there. See what she does.
Reply 14
Rise to your calling, knight! This fair maiden doth want your sword. Fully drawn!
Reply 15
The literal translation is 'cum on my face'
Reply 16
Original post by angelstie16
hmmmm...yeah maybe you are right!!there is a chance she is starting to like you...:console:

i vil try
Reply 17
May sound like a dumb question, I know it means hugs and kisses but in this context with this girl http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29077865&stat_userid=588634&stat_usergroupid=2&stat_membergroupids=&stat_widgettype=gutter&stat_widgetname=widget_quoted_me
we text almost every night now and last night for the first time she texted goodnight xoxo ..otherwise it was always goodnight...does she mean anything?

I think she's trying to give you a hint that she's starting to have feelings for you.
Reply 18

Don't think anything of it quite yet. Reply with xoxo. And play it by the book.
Reply 19
huge and kisses i was told by a girl...
then i observed carefully...the X looks like a man/woman with hands and legs spread out...the o is the person being hugged. See: XOXOXO
But i still don't know how it could possibly look like a kiss...

Latest

Trending

Trending