The Student Room Group

How do you know if he is the one?

Now I know this guy but I am not sure if I fancy him or not. He is a lot older then me (I am 25, he is 38) and I do not fancy him facially. He has his own business etc and is very skilled, I am just plowing my way doing dead end jobs. Is it worth seeing this guy to see what could happen, or stop now as I am not that attracted to him and feel the age gap is to much?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So basically you're attracted because he has his own business and is very skilled.

Reply 2
Your gold digging instincts are taking over.
How cute.
Reply 3
:teehee: I think OP sneaked a look at his bank balance.
Reply 4
yeah true.....
i have never had a bf so maybe i should just settle for him? will my love for him grow? i know my bank balace will be good and he is a dentist so can fix my teeth.
Reply 5
You don't seem to like him at all so he probably isn't.
You are not attracted to him so end it. How would you feel if you were strung along, only to find out at a later date that the man you were involved with, was not actually "that attracted" to you?

It's not fair on him and you obviously want someone else who gives you what you need/want.
I'm very skilled too. :sexface:
Reply 8
he is kind and generous and i like talking to him, he makes me feel good but i feel like i am always making the move for sex.

I like the way he looks - i am no looker, but I also think my family will think wtf as he is a lot older then me.

I dunno.
I don't think the age-gap is really that big....the older you get the less important it is.
Reply 10
okay the fix my teeth comment makes me think troll -.-
Reply 11
And people say gold-diggers are an urban myth... :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Original post by Casshern1456
I don't think the age-gap is really that big....the older you get the less important it is.

This.

Original post by love_mojitos
he is kind and generous and i like talking to him, he makes me feel good but i feel like i am always making the move for sex.

I like the way he looks - i am no looker, but I also think my family will think wtf as he is a lot older then me.

I dunno.

But you just said you weren't facially attracted to him :confused:. Also, he's hardly that old...
Original post by love_mojitos
yeah true.....
i have never had a bf so maybe i should just settle for him? will my love for him grow? i know my bank balace will be good and he is a dentist so can fix my teeth.

You're better off staying single than 'settling' for someone. :hugs:
Reply 14
ok. i have never had a bf so i dunno what is good or bad.
no sir. he is not the one.
just dump the lad.
you'll thank me for this later.:holmes:
Is it this guy?

Reply 18
Reply 19
ok.... what about just getting a baby from him, he is loaded.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending