The Student Room Group

Guys what kind of smell do you like on a girl?

and girls any advice you can give on deodorant/perfume's to buy that smells good?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
Guys always seem to love my Britney Spears perfume, and I always get complimented on it more so then when i wear my more pricey perfumes...
It smells really sweet, like candyfloss and sweets. :h:

any personal experience with any of them? :tongue:
Original post by .Scout.
Guys always seem to love my Britney Spears perfume, and I always get complimented on it more so then when i wear my more pricey perfumes...

hmm interesting..
i dunno wheteher to go for the cheap or pricey one's plus which is better?
the storng one's? sexy one's? fruity one,s? or sweet one's? :s

what attracts guys more?

and which perfume is that please? :smile:
This is my favourite perfume :h: It's really nice, and it smells 'warm' if that makes sense? It's just lovely, and my boyfriend likes it too.

CK Beauty is gorgeous too, and really popular with guys :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Menakshelatte
hmm interesting..
i dunno wheteher to go for the cheap or pricey one's plus which is better?
the storng one's? sexy one's? fruity one,s? or sweet one's? :s

what attracts guys more?

and which perfume is that please? :smile:

I wear Britney Spears Fantasy perfume. The smell is really strong and VERY sweet and also lasts a long time. It costs about £15 for a medium sized (bright pink) bottle.

I also wear Flowerbomb which costs around £50. This too is really sweet.

Personally I prefer sugary sweet smells but its all down to personal taste. I dunno if my choice in perfume attracts guys, but i've never had any complaints. Infact all my ex boyfriends have all loved how i've smelt.
Original post by Sakura-Chan
This is my favourite perfume :h: It's really nice, and it smells 'warm' if that makes sense? It's just lovely, and my boyfriend likes it too.

CK Beauty is gorgeous too, and really popular with guys :wink:

Thanks for that :smile:
i guess i can test/buy it in boots??
Reply 8
I like summery scents :^_^: ..That's what I wear, if I wear perfume.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by .Scout.
I wear Britney Spears Fantasy perfume. The smell is really strong and VERY sweet and also lasts a long time. It costs about £15 for a medium sized (bright pink) bottle.

I also wear Flowerbomb which costs around £50. This too is really sweet.

Personally I prefer sugary sweet smells but its all down to personal taste. I dunno if my choice in perfume attracts guys, but i've never had any complaints. Infact all my ex boyfriends have all loved how i've smelt.

I brought Kylie Minogue Sweet Darrling fragrance
and Britney Spears Fantasy but it didn't have much of an effect :frown:
is there different types of Fantasy? maybe your talking about a stronger version..
Reply 10
Original post by Menakshelatte
any personal experience with any of them? :tongue:

No but it is Japanese made so you know it's good. Better than the common tangy Western scents.:colone:
Original post by .Scout.

i love Britney Spears perfume....
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Something that's light, a bit fruity and gives a hint that you're a bit naughty. :smile:

Not too musky or overpowering.
Reply 13
Original post by .Scout.

If it is the purple one then yes, it is delicious!
I've always stuck to very Irresistible by Givenchy but I really should try other perfumes, I'm just lazy to search for a new smell.

Anti-perspirant, I use Sure (Cotton Fresh)
thanks for the advice everyone :smile:
Reply 16
The sweet scent of candy!!!!!!
The one my ex used to wear... can't remember what it's called though. Red something, or something Red, I dunno.
Reply 18
Body odour and 5 day old clothes
Reply 19
lol

Quick Reply

Latest