The Student Room Group

Would you consider this slutty?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
you know what, i'm a slut. i must be by most people's standards, anyway, but then so be it. i'd prefer to be called a slag/slut and actually do what i want to do.
Hmm, well I have a friend in a similar situation (whom I now consider slutty), I wouldn't say that kissing was slutty in the slightest, or giving blowjobs, as long as you genuinely like the person maybe? I mean my friend gave guys blowjobs because she stayed at their house, and felt it wasn't fair that she flirted with them and didn't actually do anything. I think she's slutty because she did it because she felt like they were owed one. She wasn't attracted to them at all.
Depends how well you know those 3 guys tbh. If it was someone you just knew or for a short time. Maybe, but I don't judge.
Original post by lovely_me

Original post by lovely_me
Women can be misogynistic.

So when black people use the word *****, they hate black people? You're not going to start spouting off some rubbish about self-hating women are you? Grow up, and use better logic rather than throwing your second rate feminism in an argument that doesn't warrant it.

Absolute joke.
Reply 44
Does Daddy know about your cock cravings?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17, and want to wait for the right guy to have sex, but am happy doing other things (giving head etc). I'm not good in relationships (trust issues, long story that isn't worth going into/people won't bother to read a long post on here :smile:), but I figure, as a single girl, kissing as many guys as I like is fine (on holiday, nights out etc). I've also given head to three guys in total. To me, that isn't bad at all (!!!), especially compared to a lot of girls in our sixth form, but my friends think it's really slutty and they bring it up a lot. Only one of them is a virgin. My question in this badly put ramble is, am I right in being completely confused by their feelings?
(obv. anon because I know people on here)

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

i think its just that everyone has different boundaries, say, I would never go down on a guy in not dating because for me its either because i want to make him happy because hes worth it, or to maintain a balance of power...
i dont think kissing guys makes you slutty, in fact, i dont think any behaviour is 'wrong' unless its an attribute you wouldnt approve of in a potential partner/means the kind of guy you want wont want you back...

so have fun, your young!!! :smile:
I would say YES, I mean why are you giving away your dignity to people who mean nothing to you??

Anon because most would say you're "a liberated woman" and "don't listen to misogynistic stereotypes" and would neg me, but yeah you have my opinion. Oh & I'm a girl.

Precisely this.
Reply 47
Where I live, it's always been blowjobs etc is the middle ground before sex. Do you not feel the same?

Well to me, it IS the middle ground. But a more personal, intimate experience than sex. I've had sex with a few people but only ever given one guy a blowjob. For the reason I stated before. It just feels alot more personal and I couldnt do that with every guy I flirted with.
But no, I don't think its slutty.
Reply 48
Another Anti-Western people post. I hate these kinds of posts. You don't see any Anti- Eastern posts.
Reply 49
I think they're saying that because by giving the guys blowjobs you're just pleasing them, can seem like you're letting guys use you. Tbh I don't get why people won't have sex but will put a guys cock in their mouth? I wouldn't give a guy a bj unless I was in a serious relationship but I have had a couple of one night stands - each to their own!
Who gives a **** what other people think?

If the world was filled with more girls content simply to give guys head it would be ****ing awesome.
Reply 51
what you do is up to you, but i can understand why some people think its slutty. i only have sex/give head etc to my bf, and i never have to anyone else. if you're doing that freely, what's the difference with havingsex?
but like i said, its up to you.
Original post by Hooj
Crikey too many young'ens are givin bloweys and all sorts nowadays...media is turning our Children into sexualised tramps.

Shut up. Every other post of yours is either desperate or overtly sexual. The world has sunk immeasurably if you have become the one to lecture people on sex. :rolleyes:
No, I don't think this is slutty...
You shouldn't have sex until you feel ready, in your case, find the proper person...Doing other things for fun is ok...
Reply 54
Original post by Mujeriego
Shut up. Every other post of yours is either desperate or overtly sexual. The world has sunk immeasurably if you have become the one to lecture people on sex. :rolleyes:

Haha you muppet!:colone:

It's True though, E4 has turned our kids into sex fiends. I blame skins.
I think it's hot!

wish there were more gals like you when i'm on holiday
I'm 17, and want to wait for the right guy to have sex, but am happy doing other things (giving head etc). I'm not good in relationships (trust issues, long story that isn't worth going into/people won't bother to read a long post on here :smile:), but I figure, as a single girl, kissing as many guys as I like is fine (on holiday, nights out etc). I've also given head to three guys in total. To me, that isn't bad at all (!!!), especially compared to a lot of girls in our sixth form, but my friends think it's really slutty and they bring it up a lot. Only one of them is a virgin. My question in this badly put ramble is, am I right in being completely confused by their feelings?
(obv. anon because I know people on here)

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

I'm a bit like you. I've had pretty bad luck with relationships, and I don't really consider light play as wrong. Women often get a lot of flak for doing that sort of thing, when a guy would be considered a legend for being the same. You know your limits, and you know that you eventually want to settle down, and you don't sound like a relationship wrecker. They're the important things :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by GeoMyles
Another Anti-Western people post. I hate these kinds of posts. You don't see any Anti- Eastern posts.

whoa... are you new???
:s-smilie:
Reply 58
maybe I have a different definition of a virgin. to me you are not if you had oral sex with somebody. that is a sexual action and to my definition you are not a virgin. but as long as you feel fine the way you do, feel free to do so. stop thinking about what others may think or talk. YOU live your life. forget the others. let them talk if they are happy with it and find nothing interesting in their own lives to talk about. I would laugh about them.
Reply 59
you're a filthy ho fo sho
not at all, i can't imagine why anyone would think that was slutty. As long as you don't feel bad in yourself about doing it, don't worry. For me personally, I find giving head more personal than having sex. I guess I'm in the minority there but that's just the way I see it. Giving 3 guys head by the time you're 17 isn't slutty. It's all about people's personal feelings nad boundaries though, the responses on here prove that.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending