The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spacepirate-James
what the **** was that :lolwut:

Girl got fat, turned out to be a baby plus Vin Diesel with some special effects = what the **** was that :lolwut: ?

:teehee:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Girl got fat, turned out to be a baby plus Vin Diesel with some special effects = what the **** was that :lolwut: ?

Wait, Vin Diesel is in Juno? Where?

Have you gotten someone pregnant and Vin Diesel has come out as the baby? :shock:
I need to get back into watching films when i return to uni. I just can't do it at home.

Midway through watching a film and someone'll disturb me and then i completely lose the plot and have to start it all again.

I cannot understand people who watch half of a film and watch the other half later.

I'm a solitary film watcher :ninja:

Got Scott Pilgrim and the Band of Brothers limited edition set on order :love:
Reply 5643
Taken was an enjoyable watch. One can't help but develop an (unnecessary) fear of going foreign countries which are depicted like this - even though that is, in some cases, the reality - and in others, a total imagining. Hostel, A Serbian Film etc

Liam Neeson :cool:

Love that film. The girl runs like a retard though.
Original post by Madjackismad
Care to elaborate? Come on, you're going to be a Doctor. You can't say to a patient when you're holding up their MRI scan: "What the chuffing heck is that black blob embedded in your brain matter?" :p:

I hope you never become my patient then :colone:

lulz.

i'm not even going to try to comprehend the weird **** i just witnessed. something to do with Jebus, and cybertronics.

:getmecoat:
Original post by Madjackismad
Wait, Vin Diesel is in Juno? Where?

Have you gotten someone pregnant and Vin Diesel has come out as the baby? :shock:

Babylon AD although that said :awesome:

Original post by Deshi
Liam Neeson :cool:

Love that film. The girl runs like a retard though.

I was hoping for a more attractive daughter.

That came out wrong. :awesome:

:facepalm2:

lulz.

i'm not even going to try to comprehend the weird **** i just witnessed. something to do with Jebus, and cybertronics.

:getmecoat:

:awesome:

Sounds like you had an out-of-body experience. The Nightmare Child get to you again? :teehee:

I-Robot and Surrogates sound like similar films.
I hope you never become my patient then :colone:

Let's hope we never meet if you do come to St As. :colonhash:
I was hoping for a more attractive daughter.

That came out wrong. :awesome:

:facepalm2:

What? Did she come out sideways or something? :p:
Just watched Se7en. :eek2:
Reply 5650
As Phalanges said above though, he doesn't want to annoy a whole group of people. It is a poll for everyone on TSR and considering the HP thread alone got nearly 1000 replies, I imagine there would be a pretty strong (and angry) response if it wasn't included in the poll.

Though I'm still going to poke out my eyes with needles if it wins in the poll.

Welcome to the thread.

Why, thank you :colondollar: Now go watch Smoke... Or else.
Reply 5651
What do you think of this movie? Anthony Hopkins is a brilliant actor!

Original post by Hecker

Original post by Hecker
What do you think of this movie? Anthony Hopkins is a brilliant actor!

I think it has potential to be something interesting, but it's far too early to tell.
Reply 5653
I haven't watched a movie in two days now. :frown: I've recently piled up Traffic, Shutter Island, The Sting, Milk and American Beauty to watch. And I still need to make my way through There Will be Blood, Kramer vs Kramer and Rain Man.
I think I'll commence more studying tomorrow. Today, I'm just going to sit about watching The Sopranos. :jive:
Original post by Firaila
The Way Back

Saw it yesterday.A good film.

Ed Harris was amazing and really stole the show. Colin Ferrell was a bit different than usual but held his own. His accent was impressive. I thought the story was a bit predictable, but the execution was very good. It retained my interest throughout and at times was quite shocking. It really brought home the difficulty of the journey and highlighted just how inadequate we modern day people are in nature survival and how dependent we are on technology. My major criticism was that some characters I think should have been given more screen time, and the main character's story to me had less impact than it could have.

7.5/10. Good film, one of the better one's I've seen this year.
Reply 5656
Original post by Phalanges
If you include Wonderland it would be on visuals alone, and then you've got to include Tron as well. How to Train Your Dragon has more of an argument, but I get the feeling that everyone that would vote for that would just go for Toy Story 3 instead.

I'd feel really dirty if I included a best of poll which didn't feature A Prophet, tbh. Plus this way it might even interest more people to go and watch it, you never know.

What about films such as Black Swan, True Grit and The Fighter? They all seem to have really good reviews so far.
Original post by FinalFlash
Just watched Se7en. :eek2:

<3 for Kevin Spacey.
With or without the prequels? :tongue:

With prequels. I like the prequels but I prefer the originals.
Original post by Deshi
What about films such as Black Swan, True Grit and The Fighter? They all seem to have really good reviews so far.

Haven't actually been released here.

Latest

Trending

Trending