The Student Room Group

I keep thinking I am unpopular

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lust of a Gardener
OP, you make little or no sense.

You seemed troubled by delusions of diminishing popularity, yet declare on multiple occasions that you are in fact popular.

You're a walking contradiction.

Thats the whole point :frown:
You're on TSR, you're not that popular mate.
Reply 22
Popularity won't get you anywhere in life only in the school. E.g, when you are out and about, you don't have a ''i am popular tag on your face do you? No no cares about being popular, trust me there are more things in life to be worried about.
Reply 23
how can you "know" that youre in the top 1/3 most popular?? And if you really were so certain then surely you would be able to tell yourself that thinking otherwise is just stupid...

I am sorry but the whole thing is ridiculous....grow some and be your own person...once you have to venture into the big wide world you will realise that poularity in school counts for jack all
Am I the only one who has realised manutd27 is the anonymous poster? Replying to himself...
Obvious troll is obvious.
Original post by ChaoticSkills
if you got a good bunch of friends that's all the matters.

Find good friends is definitely more difficult and important than 'being popular'.
Reply 26
Man up.
If that's your biggest dilemma, you are delusional.
Maybe its just because nobody likes you.
how old are you, like 13?
get back on bebo, where you can feel popular with how many "loves" you can gain.
Reply 30
Original post by TheRustaman
Am I the only one who has realised manutd27 is the anonymous poster? Replying to himself...
Obvious troll is obvious.

Hi

I am not the poster, I am just helping the OP, what is wrong in that?
you don't ned to be popular.
come, stay on tsr :ahee:
Original post by manutd27
Hi

I am not the poster, I am just helping the OP, what is wrong in that?

Lol, perhaps you would like to explain post #10 then, where you forgot to anon yourself.:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending