The Student Room Group

I want to drink to the point that my liver bursts.

Throughout my life I've lived a life of 'no-alcohol'. It just felt morally right to me because a few years ago I lost a very close friend in a drink related accident and I had to battle with minor depression and my way of getting closure was to avoid alcohol and all things alcoholic related.

But now, I see my friends have a great time, guys seem to want drunk chicks all the time and alcohol seems to give a much better life to people that I just want to drink all the time now. I've started since Christmas, I've been going clubbing and things and drinking so much, that now I feel sick all the time, I'm always hungover etc etc.

In a nutshell, I never drank before but now I'm finding the need to drink myself to death. Do I have a reason for doing this? I mean I know that my liver will die eventually but it's more important to have a fun time right? :s-smilie: I genuinely enjoying drinking horrific amounts but I just hope that I'm not doing it for the sake of being rebellious.

I'm confused. Help me sort my life out, TSR! :frown:
Drink moderately, problem sorted.
Reply 2
Original post by StrawberryKoi
Drink moderately, problem sorted.

It doesn't work like that though. It's like Pringles, once you start, you can't stop.
Original post by mediaroom
It doesn't work like that though. It's like Pringles, once you start, you can't stop.

Do you drink very often? If I were you I'd cut down on drinks by just not going out as much as you do now and try to find other ways to spend your weekend. I'm worried about how you feel sick all the time when you're at home.

Another thing you could try is having a banana milkshake sweetened with honey in the morning. The banana helps calm your stomach and the honey helps reduce hang over symptoms. I think if you have a spoonful of honey before going out as well, it's supposed to help.
Quick stalk of your profile and other posts.

Ima call :troll:
I bet you don't drink as much as you think you do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending