The Student Room Group

9/11 Conspiracy theory. What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by ijaz

if the government had no involvement why dont they investigate, why when first responders who were given the green light to clearup, told that the air was safe to breath and up to 50,000 are dieing.
you must think that the government gives a **** about us but they dont.
it's full of people who make promises just to get into power and then break them i.e Nick clegg.
all these cuts,on welfare, healthcare, education,high unemployemnt and the taxes are still going up and the bankers are still getting big bonuses.
taking the power away from the people and giving to the bankers.

all world governments are corrupt and we need to stand up and say no

Still can't answer my point that there is no way explosives brought down those buildings unless you beliieve teams of people managed to plant tons of explosives throughout the building managed t take down certain support beams all without being found out?
Reply 101
Original post by Aj12
Still can't answer my point that there is no way explosives brought down those buildings unless you beliieve teams of people managed to plant tons of explosives throughout the building managed t take down certain support beams all without being found out?

how should i beleive what you just said when in your previos pst you said you thought building 7 fell the way it did becasue some stuff fell on top of it.
Reply 102
Original post by ijaz
how should i beleive what you just said when in your previos pst you said you thought building 7 fell the way it did becasue some stuff fell on top of it.

Not quite some stuff falling on it. More mass amounts of burning wreckage hit the side of the building starting fires throughout but still.

Anyway. As for believing me don't, go and look up yourself what it takes to bring down a building in a controlled demolition then ask yourself how all that prep could be done with no one finding out
Reply 103
Original post by simontinsley
Probably the same way the Bush administration felt after about 100,000 civilians in Iraq died as a result of their invasion, but 33 times less guilty. Besides, the same argument as below applies, someone did it, and someone has to live with the guilt, I don't see why that guilt should be particularly different on whom you are.

Consider this, it may be difficult, but yet someone managed it. Whether it was the terrorists, US administration, or any other organisation and they had to keep it secret, and they managed it. Unless you believe that the US government is particularly less competent than other organisations then that's not a valid argument against the conspiracy theories.

The only valid arguments are those based on the evidence, such as the nature of the falls, and so forth. I don't have a strong enough scientific background to assess that evidence but I don't think that leaky fallacious arguments work.

Thats an accident, totally different story, there was even a documentry showing how US troops killed a family, they felt such guilt ( even crying) that they decided to pay up few K's to the father.
Reply 104
defo US conspiracy :mad:
didn't you see the flash across the building BEFORE the impact which made it collapse? and yes, it did break in a rather straight manner.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 105
Original post by ijaz
oh my god if you think thats how a building would collapse like it did beacuse a lot of stuff hit it you definately need to reasearch.
see what i mean you cant explain how building 7 fell and how larry silverstein the leaseholder got paid big time compensation.
and ill try to get the interview where he said he told them to pull it down.

if the government had no involvement why dont they investigate, why when first responders who were given the green light to clearup, told that the air was safe to breath and up to 50,000 are dieing.
you must think that the government gives a **** about us but they dont.
it's full of people who make promises just to get into power and then break them i.e Nick clegg.
all these cuts,on welfare, healthcare, education,high unemployemnt and the taxes are still going up and the bankers are still getting big bonuses.
taking the power away from the people and giving to the bankers.

all world governments are corrupt and we need to stand up and say no

So true goverments don't give a dam about ordinary smucks like you and me.
Reply 106
Original post by Swimmer
Thats an accident, totally different story, there was even a documentry showing how US troops killed a family, they felt such guilt ( even crying) that they decided to pay up few K's to the father.

killed the family and payed him a few ks and thats everything sorted. and youve just seen one documentry this doesnt mean theyre doing this to every family. theyere never gonna win in iraq end of story thousands of troops and civilians dieing for an illegal war which was on the basis of weapons of mass destruction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4

this shows how much he really cares about how many troopsare getting killed taking the mess out of weapons of mass destruction he and blair should be tried for war crime.
Reply 107
Original post by Aj12
Not quite some stuff falling on it. More mass amounts of burning wreckage hit the side of the building starting fires throughout but still.

Anyway. As for believing me don't, go and look up yourself what it takes to bring down a building in a controlled demolition then ask yourself how all that prep could be done with no one finding out

howcould something free fall by things falling on it and fire opf a building so high.

this is supposed to be a democracy and the government just telling us what they do and say it's in the best interest of people.

1-4 years youll find out that the government dont give a crap about people.
Original post by S129439
Thought I would make a thread on this.

Now firstly, I don't necessarily believe it was an inside job. So I don't consider myself a 'conspiracy theorist'. The poll is just to see what others think.

I find some of the inconsistencies and contrary evidence/circumstances to the official government line very interesting. Perhaps small information has been withheld or changed to change the way we see it or react to it.

Here is loose change (a video highlighting said inconsistencies) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

Now it would be ignorant of me or anyone to take this as gospel. But there are some good points which don't seem to be answered.

Any theories or explanations welcome.

It was all done by the US themselves, so they have reasons to fight against Islamists, who don't even exist. They are the ones that are spreading terrorism by killing the entire country of Iraq. They are the biggest terrorists themselves.

A plane could never bring the whole building down and this is scientifically and engineerically proven by many. It were explosives that were installed on the WTC that brought the building down and not ssome 2 planes.
Reply 109
Original post by ijaz
howcould something free fall by things falling on it and fire opf a building so high.

this is supposed to be a democracy and the government just telling us what they do and say it's in the best interest of people.

1-4 years youll find out that the government dont give a crap about people.

But your making assertions without any evidence to base it on.

There has never been a fire like this in a building like this so there is nothing to compare it to. Fire has never brought down a skyscraper but no skyscraper has had a fully fueld plane flown into it.
Reply 110
Original post by llpokermuffinll
It was all done by the US themselves, so they have reasons to fight against Islamists, who don't even exist. They are the ones that are spreading terrorism by killing the entire country of Iraq. They are the biggest terrorists themselves.

A plane could never bring the whole building down and this is scientifically and engineerically proven by many. It were explosives that were installed on the WTC that brought the building down and not ssome 2 planes.

Look up what it takes to briing down a building in a controlled demolition and the amount of explosives needed. Then ask yourself if this many people could be involved. Because for them to install explosives and prep the building for demolition theneveryone in those towers must have known including the people who died
Original post by Aj12
Look up what it takes to briing down a building in a controlled demolition and the amount of explosives needed. Then ask yourself if this many people could be involved. Because for them to install explosives and prep the building for demolition theneveryone in those towers must have known including the people who died

Was it just a coincidence that no Jews were working that day? They all knew about it.
Reply 112
Was it just a coincidence that no Jews were working that day? They all knew about it.

:facepalm2:

You don't have an answer to this do you/ Thats why you only put the facepalm there. Right?
Reply 114
You don't have an answer to this do you/ Thats why you only put the facepalm there. Right?

No. I facepalmed because what your saying is so unbelievable stupid I cannot even begin to describe what a moron you are
Original post by Aj12
No. I facepalmed because what your saying is so unbelievable stupid I cannot even begin to describe what a moron you are

You know who the bigger moron is? Yes, you!

Because saying this nonsens won't get you nowhere. I would rather try to answer that fact that why there were no Jews there that day? And all you can say is rubbish like that, which is completely off topic. Why don't you stick to the topic and rather than calling me a moron, try to explain why there were no Jews there?
I think the conspiracy theories are ridiculous! I think because of America's subsequent actions (Iraq etc) some people just want to blame them for everything!
You know who the bigger moron is? Yes, you!

Because saying this nonsens won't get you nowhere. I would rather try to answer that fact that why there were no Jews there that day? And all you can say is rubbish like that, which is completely off topic. Why don't you stick to the topic and rather than calling me a moron, try to explain why there were no Jews there?

There were Jews there that day. At least 270 Jewish people died on 9/11, including 5 Israeli citzens.
Reply 118
Original post by BellaBoo
I think the conspiracy theories are ridiculous! I think because of America's subsequent actions (Iraq etc) some people just want to blame them for everything!

what about building 7 in which no plane hit
people where asking question before the iraq invasion which was in 2004.
oh and where are the weapons of mass destruction
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 119
Original post by Aj12
But your making assertions without any evidence to base it on.

There has never been a fire like this in a building like this so there is nothing to compare it to. Fire has never brought down a skyscraper but no skyscraper has had a fully fueld plane flown into it.

your making insertion without any concrete evidence and you still cant explain building 7 in which no plane crashed, did that free fall into it's own foundation by a fire aswell.

it is impossible for a building of that size to fall into its own imprint without the use of explosive.

youve got no evidence that kerosene with fire can cause the temperature to increase so high to melt steel.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending