The Student Room Group

PLEASE TELL ME im not the only one who CANT REVISE?!

my 1st two tests are on the 10th AND I LITERALLY CANT STUDY!
I HAVE NO CONCENTRATION IM STARTING TO REALLY WORRYYYYYYYYYY

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
HHAHAHAHAHHA...... dude this is the story of my life i got exams on the 10, 12th and 14th.

i keep thinking of other things like what is the purpose of life lol

the other day for some reason i felt like watching the biography of gandhi for no particular reason instead of revising lol wdf
:five:

Same here, I haven't started yet and my first one is on the 13th, the other one is a resit on the 20th. I've had family up and too many opportunities to go to the pub for me to be motivated to revise.

BTW, do you know you did a rhyme? Haha
You're not the only one who can't revise.
Ritalin.
Reply 5
I always find it harder to revise in the holidays. Much easier to work hard when you;re at college and you have frees when even the worst procrastinator can't convince themselves they have anything better to do.
Reply 6
You're not the only one.

Welcome to the club. :biggrin:

(Also C1 and C2 on the 10th?)
Original post by koyes uddin
HHAHAHAHAHHA...... dude this is the story of my life i got exams on the 10, 12th and 14th.

i keep thinking of other things like what is the purpose of life lol

the other day for some reason i felt like watching the biography of gandhi for no particular reason instead of revising lol wdf

:rofl:

My exams are on the same days as yours. I literally have like 5 OPEN BOOKS, SITTING IN FRONT OF ME. OPEN! STARING AT ME, and yet I'm STILL ON HERE!

I muster up enough motivation to get through like 5 minutes of revision and then I'm like oh yeah I TOTALLY deserve a break right now and spend like half an hour on TSR. :colondollar:
Today I tidied my room. That is how desperate I am to not revise.
Reply 9
snap. i have exams on the 10th 11th 12th and 14th - in the same week aaahhh
i just cant focus my mind, i can do one subject, but as soon as i move onto the next one, its all over :frown:
Original post by StrawberryKoi
:rofl:

My exams are on the same days as yours. I literally have like 5 OPEN BOOKS, SITTING IN FRONT OF ME. OPEN! STARING AT ME, and yet I'm STILL ON HERE!

I muster up enough motivation to get through like 5 minutes of revision and then I'm like oh yeah I TOTALLY deserve a break right now and spend like half an hour on TSR. :colondollar:

That's pretty much what I've been doing all day!
Original post by IrishPerson

:five:

I'm just going to wing it. :ahee:
Reply 12

LOL.

You're not the only one who can't revise. There :biggrin:

No, but seriously, I totally have the same problem. I open my text books then end up on TSR instead. DAMN YOU PROCRASTINATION!

:frown:
I cant either :/
Its not that I dont want too, nor that I dont want to do well in the exams..
I dont know, I just cant ****ing start :angry:
I have exams on the 10th, 13th and 21st, so far ive spent 10 minutes staring at the same page of a book wondering why i'm not taking any of it in....that was last week, i haven't even attempted to revise since then.
I have however watched all 3 series of the big bang theory and the 1st series of heroes...
Reply 16
Me neither.

I'm just too busy using TSR.
Hopefully the New Year will bring a new enthusiasm for revision. However that means I've still got 2 more full days of procrastination left.
Reply 18
Ughh I'm in exactly the same boat! I think I'm still in Christmas mood or something as I just CANNOT focus! There's always something to distract me, from facebook to my dog!

Damn these holidays! I get the feeling things will change when I get back to school and my teachers are mounting on the pressure... :eek:
I cant either :/
Its not that I dont want too, nor that I dont want to do well in the exams..
I dont know, I just cant ****ing start :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest