The Student Room Group

Girls do you enjoy sex when drunk?

No point in asking guys since the response is usually "I enjoy sex anytime, anywhere"

PS. Haters. I know you probably think I am a bad person for asking this, so neg me all you want, I don't care.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yeah, you have more confidence obviously but it doesn't feel as good. depends how drunk, tipsy is better than sober but too much just numbs you
Reply 2
Yeah I do, but I don't remember much afterwards =/ Which is ****ing annoying. I much prefer sober, tbh.
Reply 3
Original post by RELAXED
No point in asking guys since the response is usually "I enjoy sex anytime, anywhere"

PS. Haters. I know you probably think I am a bad person for asking this, so neg me all you want, I don't care.

Nope.
Well last time, I cried... so no :no:
Original post by Anonymous

:lolwut:
Reply 6
Original post by RELAXED

I +repped you instead! Happy? :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7

Lol, why?
Reply 8

Pft yeah that can be a bit of a turn off. My friend's boss did that every time after his marriage broke up, apparently (not with me, I should add!)
Reply 9
Original post by narusku
I +repped you instead! Happy? :smile:

lol thanks :smile:
Original post by soutioirsim
:lolwut:

Original post by alissasantiago
Lol, why?

It was my first time, alcohol made it worse I think :colondollar:
It was my first time, alcohol made it worse I think :colondollar:

Was it that bad?
Tipsy sex is some of the best sex I've ever had :biggrin:
Reply 13
its a well known fact that women biologically do not experience any pleasure during intercourse, the only thing that turns them on is the whiff of cash from a prospective mate. Disgusting.
Original post by soutioirsim
Was it that bad?

Extreeeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeely. :mad:

I only cried after though, I think it's mainly because alcohol makes me emotional :P

:colondollar:
Well once I doused myself in bacardi breezers and asked my then-bf to lick me all over. I then proceeded to run down the corridor naked.

It was surreal I can tell you.

These days drink makes me sleepy, I need a shot of espresso just to even think about doing the deed. :erm: Getting old. :frown:
Original post by I<3LAMP
Well once I doused myself in bacardi breezers and asked my then-bf to lick me all over. I then proceeded to run down the corridor naked.

It was surreal I can tell you.

Pmsl wow I want to party with you.
Original post by Vohamanah
Pmsl wow I want to party with you.

That was when I was a fresher though. I'm more boring these days. :p:
Original post by I<3LAMP
That was when I was a fresher though. I'm more boring these days. :p:

Lol as am I. Shame :wink:
Can't really say 2bh seeing as I've never had sex. But nevertheless, I'd rather have sex when I'm sober, unless the person I'm having sex with is actually my bf! Bt then I'd still rather b tipsy & not full out drunk! I have my standards! I think sex should b between 2 ppl who care about each other a lot & I'd want to remember it! But hey, that's just what I believe!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending