The Student Room Group

PLEASE TELL ME im not the only one who CANT REVISE?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Same sameee. My brain just does not want to remember anything! I have 7 exams in Jan - 2 of which are resits. I think it's hard for everyone to focus at home! This weather is useless too.. In the summer I actually wake up before 11am because of the light. Winter's just cold and annoying :P
Reply 21
Ive got c1 & c2 exam on the 10th and As BUS1 exam on the same day..i have a total of 10 exams nd 2 courseworks in january..im losin it!!
Reply 22
i can revise
LOL JK

im watching jeremy kyle and eating crap
No I cant revise AT ALL...I keep saying to myself "I'll do chemistry today"...Ive said this for the past 3 weeks and havnt looked at my books at all =/

PS3 is a major distraction and a half
Reply 24
same here.......i want to study but still i cant
Original post by Paranoid//Android
:five:

Same here, I haven't started yet and my first one is on the 13th, the other one is a resit on the 20th. I've had family up and too many opportunities to go to the pub for me to be motivated to revise.

BTW, do you know you did a rhyme? Haha

maybe you SHOULD be revising because 'worry' and 'study' do not rhyme.
You should have done all June exams - wish I did.

Oh well, I only have 2, 3 if I want to turn up.
Reply 27
I Would pay to have genius twin right now...send him to all my exams
Reply 28
Omd how can you not revise youve got exams in 1 bluddy week.
Whats wrong with you!

You lot need to step up your work rate otherwise youre going to mess up your as, then mess up ur a levels then youll fall back a year.

See me yh. For the last 10 days from the moment i get up to the moment i go bed...............i havent done jack ****.

Ive got the concentration spam of a 5 year old kid on lucozade.
Original post by problemstruckperson

Yes they do..
Original post by yugii
Ive got c1 & c2 exam on the 10th and As BUS1 exam on the same day..i have a total of 10 exams nd 2 courseworks in january..im losin it!!

Me and you both :angry: got 13 exams in january six of which are resits. got B in bus1 but i know i can get better. C1 and C2 straight after eachother OMG :eek: I will be so worn out on the first day of exams !!!
Reply 31
Original post by AkaJetson
Yes they do..

they come hand in hand
you dont worry if you dont need to study
Reply 32
I am kind of revising but not as much as I should be; yesterday I was so lazy that I sat on the sofa for about 2 hours then finally decided to do some Maths revision :s-smilie: Which isn't the revision I should be doing - ideally I should be revising Chemistry but no I'm too afraid of it!
Reply 33
Original post by the_prodigy
Me and you both :angry: got 13 exams in january six of which are resits. got B in bus1 but i know i can get better. C1 and C2 straight after eachother OMG :eek: I will be so worn out on the first day of exams !!!

Dude major nightmare..when im studying i dnt even know what to start with..the c1 & c2 are like..i cnt even describe it..theres so much to cover

got any idea into predicting exam questions for c1 & c2
Reply 34
You ain't the only one... :nah:
Original post by problemstruckperson

I'm pretty sure they do, at least they do when I say them. How don't they? :confused:
Reply 36
Yeh I am struggling... but it's not my fault.. it's the Harry Potter lego game :colondollar: and my excuse today is that I am going out in 4 hours so I need to prepare..
Reply 37
Original post by Paranoid//Android
I'm pretty sure they do, at least they do when I say them. How don't they? :confused:

Are you dumb son?
Reply 38
You're not the only one who can't revise. I always seem to find an excuse for avoiding it - lately it has been watching movies that are on the TV. Then in the night when it's all quiet and I'm about to go to bed I sit and think 'exams are coming up soon, I need to pull myself together and get loads of revision done tomorrow to make up for the lack of it so far!' feeling guilty, but then the next day comes... and I never do the amount of work I say I'll do. Usually I avoid it again by eating breakfast, then relaxing for a bit, and before I know it half the day has gone by again...
Original post by StrawberryKoi
:rofl:

My exams are on the same days as yours. I literally have like 5 OPEN BOOKS, SITTING IN FRONT OF ME. OPEN! STARING AT ME, and yet I'm STILL ON HERE!

I muster up enough motivation to get through like 5 minutes of revision and then I'm like oh yeah I TOTALLY deserve a break right now and spend like half an hour on TSR. :colondollar:

Goodluck mate..... im in my final year of law at uni so i cant afford to mess about this year gona start revising right now lol

hahah i dnt really get distracted by the student room tbh its more my mind it just wonders lol

bdw what exams you got?

Quick Reply

Latest