The Student Room Group

How many people here have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sammydemon
If you haven't had one; save yourself the bother and stay single.

For how long??
Original post by blueray
Region of northeast USA, comprising the states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut; population (2000 est) 13,922,500. It is a geographic region rather than a political entity, with an area of 172,681 sq km/66,672 sq mi. Boston is the principal urban centre of the region, and Harvard and Yale are its major universities. First inhabited by the American Indian Algonquin peoples, New England was named by the explorer John Smith in 1614, and settled by Pilgrims and Puritans from England in the 17th century.

Nice to see you checking up on the most important history. I live in Mass ah cho sets

Original post by Sammydemon
If you haven't had one; save yourself the bother and stay single.

100%
Original post by blueray
For how long??

As long as it takes before you can find someone to marry and stay with for the rest of your life. When relationships end someone usually gets ****ed up for quite a while.
hmm yeah wait till your 20's then i suppose?
Reply 304
I regret having BFs, wish I hadn't had any at all...life would have been much simpler :smile:
Original post by blueray
hmm yeah wait till your 20's then i suppose?

If you can then it might be nice. But most people want to get some experience beforehand, whether it's sexual or emotional.

Just base it on how you feel. If you seriously yearn to be in a relationship then you might as well give it a go. Just be prepared for a lot of pain if it ever comes to an end.
Original post by Rishz
I regret having BFs, wish I hadn't had any at all...life would have been much simpler :smile:

lol all this time i thought you were a boy... i thought ure name was rishi :biggrin:
Reply 307
Original post by blueray

Original post by blueray
lol all this time i thought you were a boy... i thought ure name was rishi :biggrin:

LOL...well then, now you know :tongue:
Reply 308
i havent had one, most of the guys i've liked have prefered one of my mates to me..:/..lol just started college though, so its a fresh start :smile:
I've had a girlfriend. It's nice.
Reply 310
Me. don't see the point just yet, i know it can't last because of me studying (and eventually having to move away)
Reply 311
Moi,
What's the point? It's one a in million if it works out for good so why waste my time? I'd rather wait until I'm older and mature. Also, I've been at a girls school since Year 7 and decided to stay at my 6th form, I'm not really outgoing so I don't meet a lot of guys. I did have a best friend who was a guy and when he asked me out I rejected him purely because one he wasn't my type and two I looked at him like a brother - now we aren't friends anymore :frown:

Life sucks.
Original post by Rishz
LOL...well then, now you know :tongue:

nice new avatar :biggrin:
Reply 313
Original post by blueray

Original post by blueray
nice new avatar :biggrin:

Thanks, had to change it after you thought I was male :tongue:
Original post by Rishz
Thanks, had to change it after you thought I was male :tongue:

btw are you in ure teens? :colondollar:
Reply 315
Original post by blueray

Original post by blueray
btw are you in ure teens? :colondollar:

Yes...why? :tongue:
^ these two are hitting it off
Original post by High As A Kite
^ these two are hitting it off

lol m8 im sure ull find a friend on this thread :wink:
Well I'm 17, nearly 18 & have never had a bf before! It did bother me for some time that I had never had one but not so much now. I'll be going to Uni next Sept so I reckon I'll get one then! I just think now that when the time is right, a guy will come along! When it happens, it happens! I don't think I'm ugly, just a little big for my liking, so I'm sure it will happen one day! :smile:

The main reason that I haven't had a bf before I think is because my parents didn't want me having one until I had finished my GCSE's! I told a friend this once & by the end of the day, my whole yr had somehow found out & after that, whether they were into me or not, all the guys stayed away from me & never showed any interest! (apart from this one guy but at the time, I didn't seem to get it!!).

Then we moved after my GCSE's & I found it kind of hard to intergate myself into the community, esp when everyone already knew eachother!

& now, I'm in my gap yr having decided to take a yr out (mainly because I took my A levels a yr younger than everyone else, I had to skip a yr after my GCSE's...long story lol!), & so I don't get to see my friends as they are all at Uni, hence why I don't go out a lot! :P
Original post by Facticity
Cartoons and anime are different. Anime is way better. :colonhash:

By the way, digimon is a substandard anime to way better ones. :sexface:

Not to me. :biggrin:

And I know they're different, I just don't really care about the definition much. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending