The Student Room Group

Guys-girls playing violin attractive??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ManiaMuse
I know a girl who plays a 17" viola. Something quite hot about a girl playing a big fat viola.

Violin/viola chicks are generally hotter than cello chicks. Female cellists spend way too long straddling wood, they spend too much time in the saddle to be attractive and they can only do one position.

I'm 16'', no idea how people can play bigger than that.

And hate to be pedantic, but cellists have just as many positions as Violists/Violinists.
Reply 41
Honestly, don't pick up violin because you think it will be attractive ..
They say a woman that plays the violin is like a waman that is in a house, and a man that play the violin is like a man in a house. And a cat that play the violin is like a cat in a house, and a dog that play the violin is like a dog in a house and a mouse that play the violin is like a............ well don't be ridiculous mice can't play instruments!

Cello is sexier though!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo

And hate to be pedantic, but cellists have just as many positions as Violists/Violinists.

I hear that cellists like a bit of thumb action.
Original post by Speckle
If your Chinese, probably not... they all do it.

What a stupid stereotype to make... yes all 1.5 billion do it, I saw it for myself...ffs
Not a guy, but I like girls so I'll participate.

Generally yes, but especially if they can play well. Tbh, anyone who can play any instrument really well is much more sexy than if they didn't.
Reply 46
Original post by Billydodger
Do you find that when starting out it was harder to muster the love of violin as easy as Piano cos piano will sound 'nice'(simple but nice) from the start whilst violin will screech like a bitch?

I never had a love for the violin, but your point is valid. It won't necessarily screech like a bitch - an average tone is easy to produce from the start, but I find it hard to listen to a violin's sound unless the tone is excellent. You'd need complete technical control which might not be developed if you have a bad teacher. Also, don't learn it just for the sake of being attractive :tongue:
Reply 47
Original post by Miss_Scarlett
You, have style :h:

I do try :h:
Reply 48
Original post by BookWormShanti
I used to play I play cello :sexface:

Hey baby :sexface:
Reply 49
Original post by Xhotas
Hey baby :sexface:

:sexface:
Don't suppose you play guitar?
Reply 50
It doesn't get the rod hard like a girl strumming an entirely different thing does.
Is it like the equivalent to guys playing guitar?

Yes, with the difference that playing a violin is GAY
Reply 52
:sexface:
Don't suppose you play guitar?

A little :sexface: Though I'm more of a drummer.

And you know what they say about drummers :sexface:
Reply 53
Original post by Xhotas

They're not real musicians?
Reply 54
They're not real musicians?

Totally, because anyone can pick up two sticks and Bang a few drums, it totally takes no skill whatsoever.

Tit.
Reply 55
Original post by Xhotas

Good control of a stick? :colondollar:
Original post by skipp
:yep: observe emilie:

Spoiler

+Rep for you. If you hadn't have posted her, I would. I've seen her in concert. Bohemian Rhapsody on the violin... It's amazing.
Good control of a stick? :colondollar:

Owned :smile:
I m a violin player. Violin is rly fun if u wan contact me iPig321

Quick Reply

Latest