The Student Room Group

Is this a talent ...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sandys1000
Have you actually done it more than once?

Never had the chance.
Original post by spocckka
If it makes you happy diddums

Hehe. Don't diddum me! That's such a fun word. DIDDUMS.
Have you ever seen crimewatch?

When the mugshots of the criminals come up, I can guess what they're wanted for. The rapists just have that look in their eye..

:sexface: Your move OP
Original post by Destroyviruses
Like there was a dude and he showed me pics of him and his band and I told him they looked like they were from the manchester area. And they were!

That's probably because they were all wearing Manchester City football shirts.

Never had the chance.

Perhaps you should try some more with random pictures?
Reply 25
Never had the chance.

So you've tried it once, got a lucky guess and now think that you have an amazing talent?

:facepalm2:
Reply 26
Yeh sometimes I can. Different countries to have different facial traits.
Reply 27
If it is it has to be the most worthless talent in existence.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
did you even read the OP?

most people can tell where someone's from by their accent :facepalm: what are you trying to say?

That's what I'm saying. Yes I did read it. I'm saying that I can't tell by what they look like, just their accents. What is your problem?
Original post by DarkSenrine
That's probably because they were all wearing Manchester City football shirts.

They weren't!
Original post by Sendaii
So you've tried it once, got a lucky guess and now think that you have an amazing talent?

:facepalm2:

:biggrin:
Original post by The Next Left
Have you ever seen crimewatch?

When the mugshots of the criminals come up, I can guess what they're wanted for. The rapists just have that look in their eye..

:sexface: Your move OP

Touche. Ugh rapists.
i bet you a million pounds you wouldnt be able to guess where im from, everyone always gets it wrong
Reply 33
I do it lots of the time. Here in Catalonia I can normally tell whether a person speaks more Spanish or more Catalan, even.
Or, on the train, I always find someone who I know will get off at my stop, and 90% of the times they do get off at my stop.
Not in Britain, but in Spain I can tell whether someone's a Catalan, a Madrileño, a Galician, a Basque, a Murcian, etc. At least, tell the region (North, West, South, Islands, etc.) they come from. Without hearing them, just seeing them.

I never considered it a talent, though. It's pure observation.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by flowermaster91
i bet you a million pounds you wouldnt be able to guess where im from, everyone always gets it wrong

So your not from london? What do you look like?
Original post by SergioMZ
I do it lots of the time. Here in Catalonia I can normally tell whether a person speaks more Spanish or more Catalan, even.
Or, on the train, I always find someone who I know will get off at my stop, and 90% of the times they do get off at my stop.
Not in Britain, but in Spain I can tell whether someone's a Catalan, a Madrileño, a Galician, a Basque, a Murcian, etc. At least, tell the region (North, West, South, Islands, etc.) they come from. Without hearing them, just seeing them.

I never considered it a talent, though. It's pure observation.

Cool.
Cool.

Wow you just got owned. Thinking that's a talent, rofl I can tell whether you're a troll or not...

and I call troll.
Original post by Instincts_2012
Wow you just got owned. Thinking that's a talent, rofl I can tell whether you're a troll or not...

and I call troll.

Hm?
So your not from london? What do you look like?

i am from london, its just that people always assume im either nigerian/ghanian :nopity:
Original post by flowermaster91
i am from london, its just that people always assume im either nigerian/ghanian :nopity:

Ah, hmm your face would be interesting to look at.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending