The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Been ages since Rosicky has been injured, Si. He's no more damaged than a standard Arsenal player now.

Diaby can rock these kinds of games... but I am concerned he will have a lacksadaisical evening that will cost me a few years of my life.

By the way, if anyone manages to find a nice and very legal way to enjoy the game online. PM me... I'll owe you :biggrin:
Original post by RobbieC
Oh my...

Fabianski
Sagna Squill Kosc Eboue
Denilson
Diaby Rosicky
Bendtner Chamakh Arshavin

I do not like Djourou or Wilshere's absence at all. Diaby to start is also risky... Whether he has an on/off day could be decisive and that is too risky.

What a ridiculous lineup, if we don't play well i'm going to be extremely ****ed off
I've been absent for a good week due to Xmas at my grandparents/work commitments.

Haven't seen the game from the other night, cracking result though.

Quite a weak team out tonight I see, but should ultimately pull through against a stuttering Wigan side.
That is a ridiculous team Wenger has put out. Huge risk he's taking, especially as we struggle in these kind of games, hopefully it works out though.
Reply 84
I don't like the risks tbh, and I am the eternal optimist with a deep love for Wenger... but still think we needed RVP and Theo on to seal a couple of first half goals and then wheel out some changes.

Still, if this works we'll be brilliantly rested for Brum at the weekend and to potentially get right on the coat-tails of United.

If it works, Arsene will be loved.

I think we pull through 1-2.

Ben Watson to bundle some rubbish goal in, no doubt. Wtf is a Ben Watson!??!
Original post by RobbieC
Been ages since Rosicky has been injured, Si. He's no more damaged than a standard Arsenal player now.

Diaby can rock these kinds of games... but I am concerned he will have a lacksadaisical evening that will cost me a few years of my life.

By the way, if anyone manages to find a nice and very legal way to enjoy the game online. PM me... I'll owe you :biggrin:

Clear your inbox. Anyone else need one quote me.
Reply 86
JK.
OP
Like Rob says, Rosicky's been fit for ages now. If you're looking for injury concern, it's Diaby who you should be worried about, other than getting on for a few mins on Monday night I don't think he's played since August. Whether we win or not, it's a risk he doesn't need to take. If Nasri or Wilshere were playing I wouldn't mind, but neither are. His form is inconsistent at the best of times and playing him in such a crucial role in such a crucial game is ****ing idiotic on Wenger's behalf, imo.
Reply 87
JK.
OP
Original post by Jeppasloth

Hit me. :sexface:
Reply 88
Done, you hero.

You are Jeppaloth, right? :P
Original post by RobbieC

He'll always be injured in my eyes. :biggrin:

Bendtner - right wing? It appears that Wenger still hasn't come down from our decimation of Chelsea and has been doing a few white lines.
Cleverley is one to watch out for in the wigan team
Reply 91
Original post by RobbieC

I PM'ed you now, but you're inbox seems full and so you won't recieve that message until you delete some old ones.
Reply 92
Man Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham, Man City: all of them had to play 2 games with only a day's rest in between. None of them made anywhere near 8 changes. What makes us so great that we can afford to do that? If our players are too fragile to handle it, they can **** off. This is where they're meant to earn their money.
Reply 93
OhGOD. Bendtner is in the team. We're....... FINISHED! D:
Reply 94

You're a legend. Thanks.
Reply 95

Please :biggrin:
Reply 96
You've made it harder than it needed to be but you'll be alright, Wigan are dire.
Reply 97
Eboue is playing. Disaster written all over it.
Reply 98
Original post by jit987
I PM'ed you now, but you're inbox seems full and so you won't recieve that message until you delete some old ones.
Emptied. It was my storage.

Please PM me now ffs.

Jesus, BBC predicting a 4-1 Arsenal win.

I hope Bolton can get a draw at the Bridge. I would lol.

As always, come on you Arsenal.
Original post by RobbieC
Done, you hero.

You are Jeppaloth, right? :P

I am yeah. But you have failed to clear your inbox apparently, one of the others might want to try if it's just my TSR playing up.

Also everyone's gonna have to search for the best of all those legal links.

Latest