The Student Room Group

Britain is overcrowded... something needs to be done about immigration...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dzeh
Kick all leachers out from other countries that are claiming benefits. These will consist of mainly muslims and other middle east degenerates.

Next sort out the eastern european leachers.

Bingo, problem sorted.

Wow, you are quite talented at the bigoted and ignorant comments aren't you? The "leachers" mainly consist of white people, many have been on state benefits for generations. I wouldn't expect anything different considering that whites make up 92% of the UK's population. Sure, there will be Muslims on benefits, but they will take up a tiny percentage of the whole, and it's the same story for other minority groups.

It's idiots like you that are dragging the UK down.
Reply 201
Original post by therealOG
Wow, you are quite talented at the bigoted and ignorant comments aren't you? The "leachers" mainly consist of white people, many have been on state benefits for generations. I wouldn't expect anything different considering that whites make up 92% of the UK's population. Sure, there will be Muslims on benefits, but they will take up a tiny percentage of the whole, and it's the same story for other minority groups.

It's idiots like you that are dragging the UK down.

Yeah not suprising you dont agree. The truth hurts right? Things are only going to get worse for this country unless things are sorted out soon.

Also, its idiots like you that are hell bent on destroying Britains face and culture all in the name of some looney PC crap you are brainwashed by. Or maybe you are one of the human right tards?

If a foreigner has been out of work for a certain period of time and their only income is benefits then they should have no rights to live here.
Reply 202
Original post by dzeh
Yeah not suprising you dont agree. The truth hurts right? Things are only going to get worse for this country unless things are sorted out soon.

Also, its idiots like you that are hell bent on destroying Britains face and culture all in the name of some looney PC crap you are brainwashed by. Or maybe you are one of the human right tards?

If a foreigner has been out of work for a certain period of time and their only income is benefits then they should have no rights to live here.

How has this ever happened? Which element of British culture has been intentionally destroyed?
Original post by dzeh

What truth? Pray tell? How am I hell bent on destroying Britain's culture? Britain's culture is dominated by the fact that it is a melting pot, for 1000's of years it has been invaded by foreigners, and for 1000's if years it has been a migrant destination. That is Britain's face. Cultures change, and technological innovation means that Britain is being exposed to diversity. 92% of that population is white, yes, at a superficial level, but within that are migrants from continental Europe.

I'm guessing that you see this as a white thing, a black thing, a brown thing. That's how all simple people think I guess, they're all superficial, scared of difference. And yes I am a supporter of human rights. Aren't you? Or do you believe that people shouldn't have a right to free education, shelter, and equal treatment? Seems like you're one twisted selfish individual, content with your sheltered life.

And most of these "Muslims and degenrate Middle Easterners" as you put it are citizens, and therefore they have every right to reside in the UK, on benefits or not. Maybe idiots like you should be deported, the UK would be a friendlier place.
Original post by ilovepolska
let's face it - we (meaning immigrants in general) wouldn't come to Britain if we had to pay for education, heath care, if we didn't any receive benefits or council houses.
Maybe it's time to change those things?
go to any council estate, you'd hardly find any English speaking people in there.

Are you dizzy????? Have you been to any council estates before??? The vast majority of residents are white.
Reply 205
Original post by effofex
How has this ever happened? Which element of British culture has been intentionally destroyed?

Destroyed? More like its being eroded away. Whats British about mosques? And tools walking around in burqas?
Reply 206
Original post by dzeh
Destroyed? More like its being eroded away. Whats British about mosques? And tools walking around in burqas?

Is it being 'eroded away' intentionally though, or is it simply a part of its evolution?

Under UK common law people are free to worship whichever religion and erect whichever religious buildings they wish, so a mosque is to be expected where there is sufficient demand, right?

Aren't most monotheistic religions from outside the UK anyway?

Likewise, the citizenry in the UK do not have a dresscode (unlike say, in Saudi) so are free to wear whichever clothing they like? So a burqa is to be expected surely, especially if it was really chilly.
Reply 207
When the titanic sank the world under a hundred years agi was just over 1 billion. Now,

1927 = 2 Billion
1960 = 3 Billion
1975 = 4 Billion
1987 = 5 Billion
1999 = 6 Billion
2011 = 7 Billion

World is growing at 80 million a year. A billion every 12 years. I find it quite exciting! :biggrin:
Original post by Gnobe
When the titanic sank the world under a hundred years agi was just over 1 billion. Now,

1927 = 2 Billion
1960 = 3 Billion
1975 = 4 Billion
1987 = 5 Billion
1999 = 6 Billion
2011 = 7 Billion

World is growing at 80 million a year. A billion every 12 years. I find it quite exciting! :biggrin:

I am not sure why it is exciting lol.

The population of the world is expected to decrease in the 2nd half of the century.
Reply 209
But it wont as people are living longer. Didn't you hear that report that 1 in 5 of us alive will live to be a hundred? :eek:

Also check this site:

http://www.overpopulation.org/faq.html

If fertility remained at current levels, the population would reach the absurd figure of 296 billion in just 150 years. Even if it dropped to 2.5 children per woman and then stopped falling, the population would still reach 28 billion.

Haha cool lots of people in this world.:cool:
I agree it will be interesting to see the world that populated! Humans just like their sex!
Reply 211
Immigration needs to be maintained at strong levels. Britain needs to become a mixed raced country in order to survive. The demographics are changing anyway which we need in order for this country to live in harmony. I would be gutted if the tories get anywhere near their proposed immigration policies. Britain needs to become fully mixed raced as possible!!
Reply 212
Original post by Gnobe
Immigration needs to be maintained at strong levels. Britain needs to become a mixed raced country in order to survive. The demographics are changing anyway which we need in order for this country to live in harmony. I would be gutted if the tories get anywhere near their proposed immigration policies. Britain needs to become fully mixed raced as possible!!

Let me guess, your African or Asian, and want your family to come here.
Reply 213
Original post by Organ
I agree to an extent, although you have to make sure you don't pander to bigots. We have a high population density - it's pointless to talk about empty regions like the highlands, migrants come to the urban parts of the south (london, bristol) and the already very crowded northern corridor liverpool-manchester-leeds-bradford, and these areas are very crowded at the moment. And it can't continue to rise and rise and rise.

Migrants aren't moving to Shropshire, or Aberdeenshire. They move to already very crowded urban areas. I live near Leeds and parts of Leeds are complete gridlock, a continually rising population isn't remotely desirable in crowded urban areas where housing shortages already exist and public services are increasingly overstretched. My mum works in a school in inner-city Leeds that is finding it hugely difficult to deal with teaching kids in 20 different languages, and there is a similar overstrectch in other areas of the public sector.

Can I ask why you said Bradford?
I live in Bradford, on the outskirts but I've yet to notice really built up areas. And the city centre isn't always brimming with people. Where are you talking about? :s

Edit: Oh and I don't think Britain is that overcrowded at all, I worry about the rise in world population. And doing geography at A level makes you kinda twisted (from my experience, all of the people in my class are pro-abortion and think the population is too high, some of them want a war. >.>) anyway, that's what I think.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 214
Are you dizzy????? Have you been to any council estates before??? The vast majority of residents are white.

Just because they're white doesn't mean that they can't be immigrants.

Honestly, we need to do something about immigration before it's too late. I mean, it's now seen as racist by some people to celebrate St George's Day. There's something seriously wrong with that.
(edited 13 years ago)
To those suggesting we build on the land available... what?! Don't be so bloody stupid. I for one don't want Britain to turn into one massive housing estate. Plus, there are certain laws preventing you from building on green belts and whatnot.

This thread gave me gonorrhoea.......
Reply 217
send everyone to Scotland. It's bloody lonely up here.
Original post by Optimus
I mean, it's now seen as racist by some people to celebrate St George's Day. There's something seriously wrong with that.

Yeah, probably around 0.0001% of the UK's population. Don't worry yourself about the few who do, and don't use that as a valid argument to close of the UK border.
Reply 219
Yeah, probably around 0.0001% of the UK's population. Don't worry yourself about the few who do, and don't use that as a valid argument to close of the UK border.

I agree that those people are in the minority, which is why it doesn't particularly bother me. Also, I didn't say that was a reason for closing the borders, I was using it as an example to show that the British culture is fading.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending