The Student Room Group

Girls do you enjoy sex when drunk?

Scroll to see replies

im a dude and not even i particuly like drunken sex
to be fair, i get WASTED, have slept with some absolutly hideous girls, too drunk to know whats going on, done stupid stuff well let girls do stupid stuff to me, barely remembered anything, then theres the fact when your that drunk your stuff gets numbed so the sex lasts ****ing ages
Tipsy, yes. Drunk, no!
Reply 22
I really really like drunken sex, but drunk people don't tend to be that attractive to others, sadly :wink:
Original post by soutioirsim
:lolwut:

it's like i'm paranoid, looking over my back, it's like a whirlwind inside of my head
Not especially, all that jiggling is more likely to make me throw up than usual.

Sex while being a little bit tipsy is good, but not properly drunk :no:
Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere
it's like i'm paranoid, looking over my back, it's like a whirlwind inside of my head

Would rep again but says I cant :p:
I've never been hammered when having sex and hardly tipsy either... but I get tired when I drink so I enjoy it much more when I haven't touched the stuff :smile: (which is practically all the time)
Reply 27
If I'm in a relationship - yeah, more confident! If not then no, more likely to regret.
Not when you're totally trashed, but being a little tipsy can enhance the experience.
Reply 29
i like morning after sex.
Reply 30
NO.
Interesting topic, thanks. P.s i'm anon because i'd be ambarassed to say I found this topic interesting.
Original post by soutioirsim
Would rep again but says I cant :p:

Relistening to some old tracks now, brings back a lot of memories from my yoof :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending