The Student Room Group

Guys would you EVER go out with foreign women?

Scroll to see replies

Hello, I would not rule out the possibility of dating a foreign girl. Just because they are of a different nationality, does not mean I will say no. Also, I think the differing cultures of having a foreign girlfriend would fascinate me, and most probably allow me to learn something new about myself. There is nothing different about dating someone of my own nationality, race or whatever then dating someone from outside my nationality. Its all the same, its the person you develop feelings for, it does not always concern the persons country of origin as such. Although some might argue it does, i.e. language barriers etc, but this makes it all the more interesting.

To summarize I would definitely consider dating a foreign girl.
Reply 41
I prefer it tbh.... way more interesting :biggrin:
Reply 42
yes. egyptian girls are fit. and they are nice.
Original post by Cynthi007
I am a woman but definetely selective concerning foreign men. I am from Germany but I would not feel attracted by every foreigner.

I have a personal ranking:

1) British
2) French
3)German

I love blue eyes and tall man, good manners and charme. being able to dance or playing the piano would be a definite plus.

I dated a spanish guy and he was not my type but it was an interesting evening. He was as tall as me. lol. that is not a man for me.

This is hilarious and typical of women dependent on race... if its a foreign woman, they would LOVE to be with a white man and vice versa (the BNP loves you guys btw)... whilst a white woman like the one above considers foreign as British or French, lol...
Reply 44
Original post by Casserole
This is hilarious and typical of women dependent on race... if its a foreign woman, they would LOVE to be with a white man and vice versa (the BNP loves you guys btw)... whilst a white woman like the one above considers foreign as British or French, lol...

It is just personam taste. and I am German. So I define foreign differently. :smile:

BNP??? lol? it would be impossible to vote for them but funny to hear. A Scottish prof of mine said quite the same when she has read my term paper of 18 pages on the English occupation in Ireland - curse or blessing. but if I am racist, I would never name british or french before my own origin, wouldn´t I? but I think that it is perfectly normal from a genetic point of view. I can´t explain why I would prefer blue-eyed guys with white skin. maybe because they look like me. :-) black guys have great bodies as a gift of nature and other nice things, but it would be strange to have a black boyfriend. my son is white and my whole family is very traditional. they would rather kill me before marriage. same counts for islamic people I think.

maybe you did not read my comment a bit later. I said that different cultural backgrounds enrich life and that they are interesting. I think that the BNP would kick me for that. :tongue:

asian guys are not attractive to me. I don´t know much of them. I don´t even know one. what a pitty. I think it would be very interesting. but I think that asians, latinos and africans are not foreign but exotic. :-) I would count Americans as exotic too, because they are sometimes just weird. but I have seen an image of an Indian guy and I liked it. that surprised my a lot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending