The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hobo06
Good point, in which case it should be 10pm, no one should have an excuse not to be free then :p:

Sounds good to me :smile:

Roo, can you make it? (i should probs quote him shouldn't i? :rolleyes: )
Original post by minimus777

Hmmm, dunno :holmes: perhaps we should ask roo what time he is free :smile:

I just realised that our party will be on a thursday, how very fitting for the misfits thread! :biggrin:

YAY, it's meant to be =D

Original post by Roo Bix
You guyz :love:

I'll make sure I join in before, as soon as I can, and after, as soon as I can

:sexface:

When are you free? Our schedules can hopefully fit yours :P

Original post by hobo06
Do you dream about me as a superhero? Fairy-boy! :awesome:

What time is the party tomorrow? Not too early in the evening I hope, don't want greeneyes to think I stood her up!

You were't fairy-boy. I did kiss a random stranger in my dream tho...could have been you! Because I'm a lucid dreamer, my dreams are always great fun! There were 10 people with powers, and we all had to live in a caravan for 8 weeks while we fought crime! I went out and took down this super evil genius dude just by staring at him (DEATH STARE, AWESOME POWER OR WHAT?!) then I returned to the caravan and ended up talking to a guy (whose face I couldn't make out) then we were getting on well so started kissing, then he erm tried to go further, but I said no cos there were others in the caravan, and he groaned and said "I can't wait 8 weeks, you are too sexy to resist"...then I woke up!

Now you've gone and put doubts into my mind, will you turn up, will you not? will I be standing there looking like a loner, constantly checking the virtual door to see if you enter? :cry2:
Are you new to this thread? If so, Welcome :shakehand:

Just to let you know, we are having a misfits thread party tomorrow, the time is yet to be decided, feel free to join us:biggrin:

Ok ! Don't invite me tho cause I want to crash it instead :cool:
Reply 1223
Original post by greeneyedgirl
You were't fairy-boy. I did kiss a random stranger in my dream tho...could have been you! Because I'm a lucid dreamer, my dreams are always great fun! There were 10 people with powers, and we all had to live in a caravan for 8 weeks while we fought crime! I went out and took down this super evil genius dude just by staring at him (DEATH STARE, AWESOME POWER OR WHAT?!) then I returned to the caravan and ended up talking to a guy (whose face I couldn't make out) then we were getting on well so started kissing, then he erm tried to go further, but I said no cos there were others in the caravan, and he groaned and said "I can't wait 8 weeks, you are too sexy to resist"...then I woke up!

Now you've gone and put doubts into my mind, will you turn up, will you not? will I be standing there looking like a loner, constantly checking the virtual door to see if you enter? :cry2:

Maybe the dream is to be continued and you'll find out in a later one it is actually me :hubba:

I'd never let you down! Just if it's too early I might be a little bit late, but I'll be here!
Original post by hobo06
Maybe the dream is to be continued and you'll find out in a later one it is actually me :hubba:

I'd never let you down! Just if it's too early I might be a little bit late, but I'll be here!

Ha ha you never can tell! I couldn't see his face tho, so it's defs no-one I know IRL!

You better, loner at parties = badddd times!
SEX

:creep:
Original post by spacepirate-James
SEX

:eyeball:

Spoiler

Original post by Roo Bix

Spoiler

:ahee:
SEX

:rofl:

sometimes i love you spacepirate James :biggrin:

Original post by Roo Bix

Spoiler

Ummm, when did you think it was?

:smile:
:rofl:

sometimes i love you spacepirate James :biggrin:

hear that lads :sexface:
Ape Gone Insane
EPIC FAIL

You still haven't responded re: thread party!
hear that lads :sexface:

Ask to go to the party with you :hubba:
Original post by Roo Bix

Spoiler

:smile:

[scroll]:creep:[/scroll]

i'm way too amused ^
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Ask to go to the party with you :hubba:

I thought it was NYE! And dibs on the green :sexface:

Spoiler

Original post by Roo Bix

Spoiler

No silly, it's new years eve eve :tongue:

Even we're not stupid enough to suggest gathering around our computer screens on the biggest party night of the year, i can't imagine that a single person on this thread will be in on new years eve :biggrin:

Glad you can come :woo:

It's at 10.00 btw
Reply 1236
Original post by Roo Bix

Spoiler

Hey I've already asked her! :hmmm:
x

I have only three months to live. So if I were to ask you to go with the party with me :hubba:, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
Original post by Roo Bix

Spoiler

Nah, NYE we are partying separately from the thread IRL, although of course thinking about each other at the same time!

And I'm sorry, but I've already been asked :'(

Original post by hobo06
Hey I've already asked her! :hmmm:

Don't worry, you have dibs for this party!
Just :doh:

Quick Reply

Latest