The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Night FAY.
got lots of convos going on here :hand:
The work just never ends. I want to crawl back up the uterus I came from. **** sake. :frown:
Original post by i'm no superman
The work just never ends. I want to crawl back up the uterus I came from. **** sake. :frown:

Is Georgie not treating you well? :console: (I assue you know what I mean by Georgie)
erghh work, hate it :sigh:

anyways gd night wastelosers

:console:

I envy you. I applied this year and have had 3 rejections.
Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
Is Georgie not treating you well? :console: (I assue you know what I mean by Georgie)
I have so much to do in such little time. I've done most of my SSC - 4300 words worth of literature reviews. I still need to write a 1000 word reflective piece as part of my SSC and start and finish my presentation by the 10th - the first day back! Oh and I've got summative exams in early February so I'll be examined on absolutely anything and everything since semester one.

January is going to be a killer. FML

How's Brummyland and life with AVAM? :smile:
yuck, exams :yucky:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
:console:

I envy you. I applied this year and have had 3 rejections.
Ahh that sucks, really sorry to hear that! :frown:

If it's any consolation, I received three rejections in a row before getting my first interview...in mid-March. Where are you waiting to hear from? Good luck! :hugs:
I have so much to do in such little time. I've done most of my SSC - 4300 words worth of literature reviews. I still need to write a 1000 word reflective piece as part of my SSC and start and finish my presentation by the 10th - the first day back! Oh and I've got summative exams in early February so I'll be examined on absolutely anything and everything since semester one.

January is going to be a killer. FML

How's Brummyland and life with AVAM? :smile:

Havent started revision yet and have probs failed the one test we had before the break. Hoping to catch up :smile:
life is not as cheery as it used to be. Sometimes **** happens when you least expect it :frown:
Night FM. Oh exams :nopity:
Ahh that sucks, really sorry to hear that! :frown:

If it's any consolation, I received three rejections in a row before getting my first interview...in mid-March. Where are you waiting to hear from? Good luck! :hugs:

Good luck with all your work. You can do it. :smile:

Thanks, that's really kind. I'm waiting for Swansea GEM but I don't think I will make it this year. Better carry on with my work so I pass this degree.
good night anyone who's around and wants to talk to me
Anybody awake? :bebored:
Yeah I am.
Original post by Johnny Christ
Yeah I am.

Too late. :getmecoat:
[scrollr][/scrollr]
What was meant to be a 4 hour shift turned into a 8 hour shift :indiff:

but ....

Student finance have assessed me properly and I got £400 quid today :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
dead thread :tumble: