The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spacepirate-James
I have only three months to live. So if I were to ask you to go with the party with me :hubba:, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

Does this mean that you'll miss the next series of misfits :eek:

Anyway, my small blonde brain is completely confused by the question :confused:

But i think the answer is: Sure :giggle:

:kissing2:
Original post by minimus777
Does this mean that you'll miss the next series of misfits :eek:

Anyway, my small blonde brain is completely confused by the question :confused:

But i think the answer is: Sure :giggle:

:kissing2:

I'm not sure I understood my question either .... :erm:

I think it's some sort of linguistic paradox.

Nah. In the 3 months, I'm going to get immortality as a power. :biggrin:
Reply 1242
My signature = :awesome: Kelly :drool:

Spoiler

Reply 1243
I've haven't visited this thread in ages! I've been neglecting it in favour of revision, can't believe you guys kept it alive :p:

:getmecoat:
Reply 1244
Original post by MJay91
My signature = :awesome: Kelly :drool:

Spoiler

:teehee:

It's actually quite weird. I don't particularly like chavs yet I really like her :p:
Plus, there's something quite attractive about her :colondollar:
Original post by Onyx.
I've haven't visited this thread in ages! I've been neglecting it in favour of revision, can't believe you guys kept it alive :p:

:getmecoat:

Misfits thread party, new years eve eve (tomorrow), 10.00 PM. Be there or be square ! :biggrin:
:giggle:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by spacepirate-James
I'm not sure I understood my question either .... :erm:

I think it's some sort of linguistic paradox.

Nah. In the 3 months, I'm going to get immortality as a power. :biggrin:

Oooh, how come?!? :biggrin:

I want a power, i'd like to be able to fly :tongue:
Reply 1247
Original post by Onyx.
:teehee:

It's actually quite weird. I don't particularly like chavs yet I really like her :p:
Plus, there's something quite attractive about her :colondollar:

For me it's her accent that makes her that attractive. Every once in a while, I rewind this scene over and over again. :biggrin:

When is series 3 coming?
Reply 1249
Misfits thread party, new years eve eve (tomorrow), 10.00 PM. Be there or be square ! :biggrin:

What's New Years eve eve? :teehee: I've just realized that it's my birthday tomorrow. :cool: Well, that won't stop me from attending the virtual party. What are we gonna do?
Oooh, how come?!? :biggrin:

I want a power, i'd like to be able to fly :tongue:

But then there are some practicalities with that.

So how fast are you going up there? Were you assuming you'd get super speed to go along with your flight? OK. Have you seen what a bird can do to a jet engine at high speed? Imagine what it does to your face. Yeah, that's why anything going faster than a hang glider has a windshield up there.

But if instead just you're flying at about the same speed you run, then, well, you're like that old couple that drives 25 on the interstate. The crime will be long over by the time your slow ass gets there.

But let's say you did get some kind of speed boost, and a bird-proof face. Do you know where you're going? Up there in the wild blue yonder, without landmarks, how do you expect to navigate? Do you have an exact map of the entire country in your head? Sure, you can find the Empire State building if that's where the bad guys are, but what if the crime is happening in some house way the **** out in the middle of nowhere, amid a tangle of looping country roads?

OK, so you get some kind of radar installed in your head. But now you have the atmosphere to deal with. Wind constantly blowing particles into your eyes and the freezing cold. Granted, you'd have to go up pretty high to get that effect, but you're not going to be a moron and fly where people can see you.

Oh, by the way, you might want to be careful what you wear. Not only is it cold enough to freeze your balls, but lower temperatures mean you're more of a conductor of electricity. It's like when you're walking home on a winter day, come in and shock the **** out of whatever you touch. Multiply that by say, a million. If you're wearing anything like wool--though we don't know what the Hell kind of superhero would wear wool anyway--you're going to be a human capacitor. If you happen to be a supervillain, we suggest working on your Palpatine voice so you can make one Hell of an entrance when you land.

sorry tae burst ya bubble love but

[scroll]:creep:[/scroll]
Reply 1251
Original post by MJay91
For me it's her accent that makes her that attractive. Every once in a while, I rewind this scene over and over again. :biggrin:

I absolutely love that scene! :rofl:

I'm off to watch it again now :colondollar:
Reply 1252
Original post by kilowattjester
When is series 3 coming?

In autumn. :s-smilie:
Reply 1253

Original post by MJay91
What's New Years eve eve? :teehee: I've just realized that it's my birthday tomorrow. :cool: Well, that won't stop me from attending the virtual party. What are we gonna do?

A NYE celebration and a birthday all in one thread?

:awesome:
Reply 1254
Original post by Onyx.
A NYE celebration and a birthday all in one thread?

:awesome:

Yay! That means more pressies for me! :biggrin: Do you have any idea what's Kelly saying in that scene? I mean it's: ''R u tryna say summing.... and then?
Original post by Roo Bix
Just :doh:

You gotta be on the ball if you want me as a date :ahee:

If only it was the same IRL :getmecoat:
Original post by MJay91

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW! :woo:

new years eve eve is the eve of new years eve :giggle: just like christmas eve eve is the 23rd :biggrin:

As for what we are going to do, i would assume:

- Get drunk
- Dance
- Proffess drunken, undying love for one another
- Reminisce about good times from series 1 and 2 of misfits

Sound good?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
You gotta be on the ball if you want me as a date :ahee:

If only it was the same IRL :getmecoat:

I just don't have what it takes! :cry2:

And :zomg: Jay's Birthday. You forgot to mention this earlier!
where's Ape

:moon:

:cry:
Reply 1259
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW! :woo:

new years eve eve is the eve of new years eve :giggle: just like christmas eve eve is the 23rd :biggrin:

As for what we are going to do, i would assume:

- Get drunk
- Dance
- Proffess drunken, undying love for one another
- Reminisce about good times from series 1 and 2 of misfits

Sound good?

Thanksey! I love your idea of a party. Can't wait for tomorrow! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest