The Student Room Group

What's everyone doing for new years eve ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
By the looks of things I'm going to be sat in alone. Nothing seems to be happening
Touching myself for the last time this year obvs.
Original post by xnatalie01x
Now I'm 18, probably clubbing up in London :smile: I went to the fireworks up Embankment last year, was good apart from getting sexually harassed constantly eurgh.

:eek:
Original post by Amuroray
Nothing

Snap.
Party at my boyfriend's apartment, which happens to be at st george wharf where you can see big ben and london eye all lit up at night...amazing views! He holds a party there every year and the fireworks look incredible.
Original post by Zander5
NYE is overated. Nothing but an expensive punch up.

How much does it cost clubbing in an average priced zone in London?
Working 9-6, then of to the bf's for some free booze and to see people I've not seen in ages :h:
Reply 47
Going to go and watch the fireworks with my friends :biggrin:
Original post by Grace*
i have no parties to go to :frown:(((((( :cry2: so no idea what i'm going to do! Anything happening in Cambridge ? apart from Fez?:bumps:

Nothing wrong with a bit of fez! It will however be packed NYE. Go for a nice midnight punt?:confused:
Group sex with my boyfriend and 6 of our closest friends.
Original post by xnatalie01x
Now I'm 18, probably clubbing up in London :smile: I went to the fireworks up Embankment last year, was good apart from getting sexually harassed constantly eurgh.

Cum with me, no one except for me will sexually harass you. :sexface:
Original post by SergioMZ
I'll go clubbing with some friends. It ends at 6.30am, more or less, so I'll get home at 7am-8am, sleep a bit, then family meal a bit later than midday. :biggrin:

Does your family live in London?
Getting sozzled.
iv never done anything for new years eve.... my family have all been asleep n the only year i considered doing something with friends i was sick all night and then my nan died half hour into the new year...
new year is a big poo and this year my plans are to write essays... how fun am i :P
x
Reply 54
Sadly, I'm not 18 til February. Otherwise I would definitely be going out clubbing, but I reckon the bouncers will be sick for ID on new years. Probably be a house party.
Reply 55
I am turning 18!! :biggrin::eek:
My boyfriend's having a small gathering at his flat but I think I'll probably pass and stay at home.

If I go I'll inevitably drink too much and snap constantly at Boyf and get into a massive debate about feminism or Burma or something with one of his scoudrel pseudo-intellectual frunds and then fight with Boyf and insist I'm walking home and walk for like 10 minutes then walk back with my tail between my legs and say sorry to Boyf and then have a cracking hangover the next day.

I think staying in and eating Quality Streets would be wiser.
My boyfriend's psychotic ex-girlfriend is throwing a house party, to which all my friends are invited to... except us. Brilliant.

Might buy a 75-piece Iceland dessert platter and eff the world whilst drinking whatever alcohol is lurking in the back of the garage that my parents have forgotten exists and tweeting about how exciting my evening's going every two minutes, in a house full of my younger brother's underage and drunk friends.
Propaganda at O2 with people from my uni.
Reply 59
Mates house getting drunk. Sounds like a plan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending