The Student Room Group

Girls, would you date a Japanese/Oriental guy?

I really like Japanese girls and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't say no to dating a Japanese girl. But what about you girls....would you date a Japanese or other Oriental guy?

It just seems like a lot of girls don't go for Oriental guys, but I may be wrong. I think Oriental people and their culture are cool!
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've never seen a question like this on here. I'm highly... surprised.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Beadle's About
I really like Japanese girls and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't say no to dating a Japanese girl. But what about you girls....would you date a Japanese or other Oriental guy?

It just seems like a lot of girls don't go for Oriental guys, but I may be wrong. I think Oriental people and their culture are cool!

A lot of Oriental cultures has it a taboo to be involved with foreigners :smile: Especially if it is an oriental guy and a foreign lady.
Reply 3
Original post by Luceria
I've never seen a question like this on here. I'm highly surprised.

Where have you been? I've seen this and about 20 other variations of this type of question.

Edit: Sarcasm spotted. :holmes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
I find the majority of them amazingly hot, and their culture is really fascinating :smile:
Not ANOTHER one of these threads. No matter what you receive by way of advice on here (there are tons of these kinds of threads already) it won't translate into real-life experience.

Just try it on with a few a see how it goes. Or just ask them in person.

If that fails, use the search button in the top right. There is a plethora of material for you to have a butchers at already.
Reply 6
Original post by Nizzay!
Where have you been? I've seen this and about 20 other variations of this type of question.

Sarcasm.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Luceria
Irony.

You mean sarcasm.
Reply 8
Original post by Luceria
Irony.

Oh my bad, just realised your original statement had a strong dose of sarcasm. :redface:
Reply 9
Original post by Jingers
You mean sarcasm.

Whoops. Yes, of course.
(edited 13 years ago)
Stop hijacking my thread and get back to the original question.
Reply 11
Yeh I would, I went to Hong Kong on holiday a few years ago, some of the guys there are hot =]
They'd have to be amazingly gorgeous and tall. :P
Yes.
Reply 14
Yup :smile: I'm learning Japanese, it would be a plus to have a partner to help me!

Plus some are really fit, lol.
I probably would have no choice but to date an Oriental guy or my parents would so disown me! Strict Asian parents are so wonderful! (They are so unfair sometimes, but without them shouting at me constantly, this big pile of coursework of mine would never be finished)
Reply 16
:sexface:
Doubt they'd bother with me, though:smile:
Original post by Mm_Minty
:sexface:
Doubt they'd bother with me, though:smile:

o hai :perv:
Reply 18
Original post by dnumberwang
o hai :perv:

Hello there :teehee:
Original post by Peachykeen09