The Student Room Group

Are 'straight' girls attracted to other girls?

I'm female and think i'm attracted to girls in some way...

I sometimes go out on nights out to normal clubs and end up kissing stunning girls and in some situations going back to theirs and sleep with them...

Is this normal??

I obviously get on with girls more and they are more sensitive, caring and tend to have more in common too.

Has anyone else ever been attracted to other girls on odd occasions e.g. a best friend, random girls in clubs or just met spontaneously?

(Girls only obviously and no perverted/annoying TSR comments thanks :rolleyes:)

x

Scroll to see replies

Well I'm straight and don't have the same feelings about girls that you do. I could never sleep with a girl. I have kissed a girl before for a dare but felt nothing.

If you're regularly attracted to girls I'm not sure you're straight. Do you not think you could be bi ?
I can look at a girl and think 'yeah, she's hot' but I don't want to do naughty things to her :dontknow:
I'm a guy, and just wondering now this questions come up, do girls find breasts etc (any other part of a girl) attractive? even if you're straight? just interested; yeah, this is what the holidays do to me!
Reply 4
I've never been attracted to a girl. :nah:
Sure you're not bi?
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone else ever been attracted to other girls on odd occasions e.g. a best friend, random girls in clubs or just met spontaneously?

Yes.

But then again, I'm bisexual :biggrin:

If you're attracted to girls, enjoy their company and sleeping with them, then why do you assume you're straight? Would you ever consider being in a relationship with a girl?
(edited 13 years ago)
It seems to be the new thing for girls to do these days. Apparantly Mr Penis isn't quite enough for the dinner party so Miss Vagina has been invited to spice things up.

I think you're at least bisexual, but definitely not heterosexual.
Reply 7
If you're straight, I'm not sure you'd sleep with girls.

I've kissed girls, but didn't feel anything special. I can see how some girls might be hot, and will describe them as such, which has gotten me a few weird looks in the past (ie. in magazines/photos, if I'm talking with friends). I can see that some girls are attractive, but I'm not attracted to them. They're simply aesthetically pleasing, you think you like their personalities, or they're just plain stunning and you can't take your eyes off them.
Simply put, are you sure you're not bi? Or heteroflexible etc.
Would you not consider youself bi-sexual then lol? I sometimes can look at a girl & think that she's good looking & attractive, but that's just like a one girl to another kind of thing! It's never in a sexual way, just something I can notice about a girl! I'm all for men tho don't get me wrong! :biggrin:

I used to think that there was a possibility that I was a bi-sexual but then I noticed that none of it was sexual & I realised that no, I wasn't bi! :smile:
Reply 9
Believe it or not OP, you're not straight.

There's a word for you.

Bisexual.

Now, my lovely - go forth with your new found identity and frolic far and wide with females of all shapes, sizes and colours all across the globe :top2:
Reply 10

If you're a girl that's attracted to girls wouldn't that mean you're not straight? :eyeball:
Reply 11
Thread full of fail lol
Reply 12
Dunno but I have a lesbanian friend that goes out of her way just to pull straight girls and is often very successful.
Reply 13
All girls are bisexual.
I'm straight and can say I've honestly never been attracted to a girl. Even when my girl-friends in high school were 'snogging' each other out of curiosity/peer pressure, it never appealed to me.

If you're regularly kissing girls, surely that makes you a little less straight than the usual definition of the word? Would Bi be more applicable?
You're probably bi. I kissed my friend (girl) as a dare years ago but felt nothing and I've never wanted to have sex with girls. You can think oh that girl's stunning without being physically attracted to them :smile:
Not really, it's just mostly wanting to be like her :s-smilie:
Reply 17
i look at girls and think they're hot or whatever but im not attracted to them (:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm female and think i'm attracted to girls in some way...

I sometimes go out on nights out to normal clubs and end up kissing stunning girls and in some situations going back to theirs and sleep with them...

Is this normal??

I obviously get on with girls more and they are more sensitive, caring and tend to have more in common too.

(Girls only obviously and no perverted/annoying TSR comments thanks :rolleyes:)

x
You are not straight.
Original post by Hooj
All girls are bisexual.

Yep. This is the correct answer.

Latest

Trending

Trending