The Student Room Group

Female Domination..

I'm a guy and I'm more of the submissive type than the dominant type in bedroom matters.

I just find it unusual, most guys I know prefer to be dominant, and sometimes I do, but I prefer being abused, kicked about, spat on, degraded, kicked in the groin, etc.

This being more of a fantasy than reality but I had an understanding girlfriend once who did one or two of these things, and didn't mind foot fetishism either.

I can't explain it - It's like my strong confidence in life is turned into a desire to be overpowered sexually in the bedroom.

What do you guys think, therapy required?

Scroll to see replies

definite therapy required, not for the fetish but for the urge to troll
Reply 2

I could be submissive, for one night or two :sexface:

But other than that bitch better who da man up in here.
Reply 3
Marry a dominatrix then.
Reply 4
I don't understand why anybody would want to be kicked in the groin. In any situation.

I understand how you would like to be degraded, but kicked in the balls? really?
Reply 5
Original post by Liam_G
I don't understand why anybody would want to be kicked in the groin. In any situation.

I understand how you would like to be degraded, but kicked in the balls? really?

No, quite right, for me it doesn't actually appeal physically, like I wouldn't want to be "kicked", teased, manhandled but not kicked, but I guess that's the usual description used.
like kicking guys in the balls = you need to see a shrink
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy and I'm more of the submissive type than the dominant type in bedroom matters.

I just find it unusual, most guys I know prefer to be dominant, and sometimes I do, but I prefer being abused, kicked about, spat on, degraded, kicked in the groin, etc.

This being more of a fantasy than reality but I had an understanding girlfriend once who did one or two of these things, and didn't mind foot fetishism either.

I can't explain it - It's like my strong confidence in life is turned into a desire to be overpowered sexually in the bedroom.

What do you guys think, therapy required?

No therapy required, just a compatible partner.

Obviously it's a bit trickier for you because, as you say, girls tend to prefer being on the receiving end of that sort of thing.

But there are clearly going to be women out there who are naturally more dominant in bed (or who are happy to play the part).

Just don't become president of the FIA and get hookers to paddle your ass while shouting at you in German. People will get the wrong end of the stick.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
No, quite right, for me it doesn't actually appeal physically, like I wouldn't want to be "kicked", teased, manhandled but not kicked, but I guess that's the usual description used.

That makes a little more sense. I guess if you like being submissive and abused, then the thrill of being with someone who is in control of your... most sensitive area, must be quite something.

I don't think manhandling of the balls is something I'd like though...
Dont see any problem with raping a guy every once in a while :sexface:
i think it's not too abnormal. there are probably lots of people like you who like submission. If you're ok with it and it's not affecting your life, why would you want therapy
Reply 11
not so odd really, like someone else said find a dominatrix.............. have fun.
Reply 12
Interesting. Got to say, I'm in my 20's, I don't really want a dominatrix, they're usually old, etc.

I'd like a normal relationship with a girl, who wouldn't mind degrading me, in mild ways described above, you read these things that say 'discuss your fantasies', and I probably will tell her to be honest, and see if she's up for it. But I reckon it'll be difficult.
Well I've had quite a few randoms ask me online to dominate them, so I don't think you're alone in feeling that way at all...it's when you start conversations with strangers by asking them if you can be their slave, that you need to worry! :tongue:
Reply 14
Men degrading women is sick. So actually, I reckon Its normal and most blokes, or whom ever are into that, need therapy.
its definately not an uncommon fantasy, op. Its one which i can relate to, to a certain extent ie i like the thought of a woman being very much in control, but i wouldnt want to be degraded as such

i once heard that the most powerful men in society have this fantasy, as being dominated by a woman allows the man to escape being in control all the time
Not sure I'd like that in a guy hmm
I don't see the problem with it. You might want to be careful about how you broach the subject with a potential partner, but I find its best to keep things "vanilla" at first anyway. Then after a little while maybe try suggesting (subtly) a little BDSM and see if she's into it. Even if she hasn't topped before you might be able to teach her a bit, from below :wink:
my bf is in to submission and while being abusive isn't really my thing I don't mind being dominant so I "torture" him, do him up the bum with a strap on and all around be in change sometimes.
I mean, it doesn't really do it for me but I love the guy so I do what makes him happy.

I think the key is to find someone who is open to these things but don't let the relationship become one sided. Remember that what pleases you doesn't necessarily please her and that if she's making an effort for you you should do the same. That said, there are obviously women out there who dream of guys like you.

I also think it's important to just have 'normal' sex sometimes, that's what's needed to really feel close. Nobody being in charge, nobody objectifying anyone else, just two people being with each other. :redface:
Very common and normal....equally normal and common are girls who love to deliver...find one and you are sorted mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending