The Student Room Group

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blueray
I live in eng

well i figured most people on this site do :holmes:
Reply 301
I say "arks" instead of "ask".
Obviously if I'm thinking about it I say it correctly, but if not I say it wrong.
Use fork with my left hand even tho I'm right handed. I don't think it's common?
Reply 303
I pronounce 'anyway' like 'annie-way' rather than 'ennie-way'. It's not that unusual but much mocked nevertheless.:s-smilie:
Original post by maskofsanity

But then you can't estimate its strength as accurately :eek:

I have honed to perfection my ability to judge the strength according to the colour of the liquid :smug:
mm I love ketchup with pizza! Didn't think it was that common :biggrin:

I've been told I hold pens differently as well. I grip them in the middle rather than using my fingers to grip the bottom bit :tongue:
Original post by kristinaalovesu
:shock: Me too!
Naughty minds. :rolleyes: :ninja:

I would love to have a conversation with you then.:wink:
I count this honey stars cereals to exact 100 pieces, pour milk then eat:biggrin:

Been doing since I was in class 6th:tongue:
Original post by heartimplode
I eat cereal with a fork, rather than a spoon :rolleyes:

how funnny.....don´t you own spoons? lol. just a joke. I think it takes so much longer with a fork.

strange things I do? I love everything which is spicy. chili and pepper is really needed in nearly all kind of meal. that makes my friends laugh when they invite me to dinner. They put chili and pepper directly next to my plate.

I love putting gummibears in the freezer. Frozen bears are tasty. :-) try it!!
Reply 309
Original post by LauriC
I think he meant spanish or mandarin being the most common language in the world...

And there are far more people in Asia then there are in Europe

And the Republic of Ireland is in Europe... They even use the Euro and everthing :redface:

Just sayin' :cool:

It was 2 different sentences it just sounded like I meant those places were out side Europe - I was just talking about places that spoke english. I put the UK in there and I obviously know that and Ireland are in Europe
Original post by I'm_Unsafe.
I have honed to perfection my ability to judge the strength according to the colour of the liquid :smug:

Impressive :love:
i can use linux lol
I write with my left hand.. and do must stuff left handed which most others do with their right hand..:biggrin:
My cousin can do that use both hands!
well we all can i mean writing wise lol
I'm right-handed but I always use a spoon with my left hand. Using my right hand to eat with a spoon actually feels wrong, even though I'm right-handed.

I also do this when eating finger food - I'll hold the bag of crisps in my right hand and eat them with my left, for example. :erm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by SoulfulBoy

I would love to have a conversation with you then.:wink:

I knew i should have just kept that trait to myself. :sigh:
Don't worry im not a sex maniac, tbh i am asexual. That just how my mind work sometimes. :h:
I knew i should have just kept that trait to myself. :sigh:
Don't worry im not a sex maniac, tbh i am asexual. That just how my mind work sometimes. :h:

I would love to see myself in your mind then.:smile:
Don't keep it to yourself! We want to see the real you not the social you! Even if you are a sex maniac! Show us! We will promise you!

I would love to see myself in your mind then.:smile:
Don't keep it to yourself! We want to see the real you not the social you! Even if you are a sex maniac! Show us! We will promise you!

Oh :h:
Thats all that im hiding about me.
The rest of me is just a complete old fashioned lady.
Oh :h:
Thats all that im hiding about me.
The rest of me is just a complete old fashioned lady.

You can never get completely old fashioned.:wink:

You can never get completely old fashioned.:wink:

Ok to make it more easier for you, i meant to say just an asexual old fashioned lady with a naughty mind. :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending