The Student Room Group

Girls, would you date a Japanese/Oriental guy?

Scroll to see replies

Ohhh yes I have a bit of a thing for Oriental guys, if I'm honest. So hot :wink:
korean :wink:
Reply 22
I wouldn't mind dating a Japanese guy. I actually really find them really good looking :tongue:
Depends, can he make a good fried rice? :eyeball:
I'd never rule it out, but generally I'm not attracted to them :redface:

I love chinese food though.
Original post by Ocarinaoftime
Depends, can he make a good fried rice? :eyeball:

Chicken and fried rice, at your service! :smile:
Original post by userna-me*
Chicken and fried rice, at your service! :smile:

YAY :biggrin:
If I liked one, then sure :yep:
Reply 28
Original post by dnumberwang

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm minty

I'd number your wang :wink:
Original post by Casshern1456
And if it were any other people they wouldn't?:rolleyes:

you smartass :cool:

you got me.
if he was rich, young and handsome why not?
Original post by Beadle's About

In before Mr Smurf.
My flatmate is currently dating him. They've been together for almost 2 years now. He's hot though :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Original post by Anonymous

^ I think you should go for him too :wink:
My flatmate is currently dating him. They've been together for almost 2 years now. He's hot though :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I beg to differ...

He looks like a yakuza. I'd watch out

oh also LOLMONOBROW
Yeah but would you be bothered to learn their language if you went out with an Oriental? Or would you be lazy and just use English? I think it's only fair if you have a long-term relationship with a foreigner, that you learn their language too.

Also, where can I meet a Japanese girl in the UK? I see a lot of Chinese, but not too many Japs. Any ideas?
Reply 37
definitely if they're decent looking.
Dark hair, Dark eyes is my weakness.
Plus japanese (fashion) style, love :smile:
I think the reality is the otherway round to be fair , can't say I know many japanese or other asian guys who would
seriously date a girl whos not asian.

I think however "orientals" still to some degree have a bad sterotype lol jackiechan, because I don't understand how people wouldn't find popular icons within the culture attractive.

lolol tetsuji fangirl. :biggrin:
Whats not to love? srzly

Only "oriental" guys I don't really find attractive are koreans, but If i liked the guy wouldn't dismiss it!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 38

he looks funny, bit like brian peppers :<
Reply 39
I find a lot of them really attractive, and I'd love to learn the language :biggrin:
but in general they don't appear to date people outside of their race? Or is that just a bad observation on my part?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending