The Student Room Group

Do you shower in the evening or morning?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I prefer evenings because I like to take my time and I always manage to oversleep in the mornings :P
Reply 61
Always in the morning. Sleep messes up my hair too much :frown:
Reply 62
Morning! :biggrin:
Evening.

When I have exams, I always shower in the morning though. I think just to wake me up more than anything, it's become a routine now :tongue:
Mainly in the morning before college. If I (for some reason) don't have enough time, I'll take one in the evening when I get back.
Reply 65
both.
Mornings, because I cannot be fudged drying my hair at night time.

Although, more recently I've been having showers at night time too, due to boredom really.
Morning, After work, Before going to bed.
I have a bath in the evening.
Original post by Liam 09
Definitely Morning, my hair is a mess by the morning, and you do sweat many litres overnight..

pwahahahaha, go to your doctor hyperhidrostic freak
Original post by Lesha2010
This

Yeah, I can't just get up and not have a shower in the morning, I'd feel so disgusting. By the same token, I couldn't get into bed feeling dirty from the days work and various adventures, I have to shower. I also shower when I come back from a night out.
Morning and Evening... because that's what I have always done.
Morning is probably more hygienic as everyone(EVERYONE) sweats in bed at night. I'm not much of a sweaty guy, though like everyone else, Ill probably sweat at night.
both
Reply 74
Morning most days, but if i am going on a night out, I will either shower again in the evening or just wait and shower in the evening.
I shower predominantly in the evenings. I tend to wash and style my hair in the mornings before work, if I'm pushed for time, then shower after work instead.

Yeah, I'm definitely more of a night-owl when it comes to bathing in general.
I only shower in the mornings when a) I really need to or b) I've lazed in bed for a while cuz that's when I end up feeling scummy.

I love the feeling of being squeaky clean and getting in between the sheets though.
Reply 77
Both, but I prefer evenings.
I shower in the morning so I'm squeaky clean for the day ahead, and so it wakes me up a bit too :h:

If I'm having a lazy day at home, I'll get a showered whenever I can be bothered.
AM cos I stink after sleep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending