The Student Room Group

Cosmetic Surgery : If you could get ANYTHING done what would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by chemical_bex
That girl looks much better before. Sooo pretty.

Only thing I'd ever have is another otoplasty.

I'll trade you my ears:

Spoiler

For an acne-free complexion. Deal?
Just my nose, it isn't awful but it's a little too long for my liking. Wish I had a little button nose :P

That's it though, I'm pretty happy with my other features. Not thrilled about my weight, but I'd rather loose weight the normal way... liposuction sounds horrible and can make people's skin look saggy :lolwut:
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
Oh wow, apparently people can get there jaws reduced using botox these days, that seems so much better than going under the knife

Mine was made longer. :3 Sorry if I messed that up in my first post.
I would have much much preferred just not having it done at all. xD I want the feeling in my face back! it's only a little bit but it's ANNOYING.
Reply 43
I wouldn't get it done, but it's terrible how I still think to myself about all the stuff I'd like to have changed.

Off topic, but I looked up Kim Kashardian and found these photos demonstrating the effects of airbrushing:

Did she get a boob job? I know what you mean girls with naturally huge boobs have hard time getting people to take them seriously or clothes which fit properly, I don't why anyone not born with MASSIVE boobs would want to buy them, I'd like to go up a cup but I'm sure it would look obvious and silly :frown:
Reply 45
I think my big boobs make me look fatter than I am. :frown:
Original post by Jelkin
I wouldn't get it done, but it's terrible how I still think to myself about all the stuff I'd like to have changed.

Off topic, but I looked up Kim Kashardian and found these photos demonstrating the effects of airbrushing:

EEEK!

Kim is just TOO fake before I even looked up her before photos looking at her she looked too perfect to be real, she got EVERYTHING done face, ass, boobs, the whole lot.:eek:
Reply 47
If anything was possible: Wider hips please :smile:

and make me 5 cm taller, ktnxbye
Original post by Jelkin
I think my big boobs make me look fatter than I am. :frown:

would you ever get them reduced?
Reply 49
Breast implants
Original post by Katq
If anything was possible: Wider hips please :smile:

and make me 5 cm taller, ktnxbye

HA! there are injections which can be injected into hips to make them bigger, body shaping I think it's called.
I used to want a hand job (no, not like that :rolleyes:) because my hands are the size of a ten year old's hand, on a 5'11" adult.

Now, though, I don't. They're still inconvenient, but they're part of who I am as well.
Reply 52
slightly bigger boobs
lazer hair removal
lazer scar reduction
Reply 53
Nose job. :yep:
Reply 54
Good on you!, just choose the VERY best doctors, otherwise you might regret it, a botched job is my biggest nightmare for my mum.

My nightmare too. I was initially going with the Harley Medical Group, but they're too sales-based; I've decided to go with a private surgeon who is one of the best in the country. This, however, means a cost of £8000 as opposed to £3000. :frown:
Original post by Vohamanah
I'm a clinical negligence lawyer. I sue the bastards after they blind you. Lol.

Well obviously you'd be quite biased then.

She looks like a chinese Cheryl Cole. She does though look better after, and you wouldn't be able to tell she had surgery done with just the after pic. I'd like to get a nose job, but probably wouldn't.
Original post by rylit91
My nightmare too. I was initially going with the Harley Medical Group, but they're too sales-based; I've decided to go with a private surgeon who is one of the best in the country. This, however, means a cost of £8000 as opposed to £3000. :frown:

EEK! what are you getting done?
Reply 58
HA! there are injections which can be injected into hips to make them bigger, body shaping I think it's called.

Haha oo didn't know that :biggrin: But still, I just kinda need the bones to be wider.. Just.. stretch me a little.. Bone implants, yes please?
I just hate having wider shoulders than hips. :frown: Makes me feel really unfeminine.
Reply 59
maybe I could just have a baby. Yes I think that is the solution!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending