The Student Room Group

The queen is comeing to Ireland

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
All aboard the fail boat.
Original post by craggy-island
lets all have a party when thatcher dies

No, she was certainly not one of the worst Prime Ministers of the modern era.
Reply 22
She wants to rub it in........the fact that she is a rich sponger while Irish people are struggling with their economy.
wonder what she's wearing
Reply 24
Original post by Aj12
I'd still say the Romans. The Romans held onto and defended their land for many many years. The mongols just rode through attacked then buggered off

thats a common miseducation of the west. to paint the mongols as ape like ignorant barbaries that just went around killing because they could. however this is mainly due to the fact that some of the most powerful europeans of eastern europe got royaly **** on.

they had a larger empire than the romans. they also gained it faster than the romans. in terms of military prowess they were far greater. the romans were better at the political sneakyness. they used a lot of other warriors such as native british war chiefs to fight other british people. they used money rathar than military skill.

in fact the huns. who were not even as effective as the mongols. **** all over the romans. hence atilla the hun being called "the scourge of god".

the romans are such sneaky bastards really when you think about it. they controlled the books. because of that they couldnt deny the hard facts but could sell it in a way that made them look better.

as i said. they were better at admin then war.
its gonna cost the country a few million to bring the queen over for a visit.... and we dont have it we're skint like cause of the corrupt banking system, piss poor economy and greedy developers !
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
This is the first thing that jumped to my mind from reading the thread title.
Start from 7:30
Reply 27
Original post by Rescue Remedy
its gonna cost the country a few million to bring the queen over for a visit.... and we dont have it we're skint like cause of the corrupt banking system, ****e economy and greedy developers !

its a shame that theyve raped the place after T.K Whitakers hard work.
Reply 28
Original post by Mick.w
I am better than you and above grammer.

its strange though that despite having the benafit of a decent enough education to afford to be pedantic about grammer. boudicca was a person, not a goddess. she also stood up and got defeated by the romans. the most powerful war machine of all time was the mongolians. romans were better at admin than war.

Don't know why I'm responding - the temptation to correct you is too great.

"Most powerful war machine of the time.", not all time. I'm quite aware she was not a goddess, it was an exaggeration to emphasise my admiration.
Reply 29
Original post by Mick.w
why is that white english people always say that to, jews, blacks, native americans, irish and any other disenfranchised people that they should "get over it" but then make a big deal of wanting to celabrate their british history and "hold on" to british culture because they think its being diluted out of their country?

i mean the bnp (and you dont get much more british then that) see's its self as being victemised by the ****ing romans with Boudicca being held in regard similar to Rosa Parks figure

Seriously? You think the BNP are the epitome of Britishness?

I am however of the opinion that you should really just get over it.
Original post by chrislpp
All aboard the fail boat.

First destination - Ireland's economy.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Reply 31
Original post by rylit91
Don't know why I'm responding - the temptation to correct you is too great.

"Most powerful war machine of the time.", not all time. I'm quite aware she was not a goddess, it was an exaggeration to emphasise my admiration.

well that proves your a transvestite called roxanne
Reply 32
Original post by JW92
Seriously? You think the BNP are the epitome of Britishness?

I am however of the opinion that you should really just get over it.

its easy for you to say. your cultures boaring and you've nothing to be proud of in the first place.
Reply 33
Original post by Mick.w
its easy for you to say. your cultures boaring and you've nothing to be proud of in the first place.

Inferiority complex is a terrible thing, mate.
Reply 34
Original post by JW92
Inferiority complex is a terrible thing, mate.

shame it doesnt apply to me because then there would of been a point in you saying that.
Original post by Mick.w

Original post by Mick.w
its a shame that theyve raped the place after T.K Whitakers hard work.

i know right and like he is 94 ! did u know that ?
Reply 36
Reply 37
:lolwut:
Reply 38
Original post by Mick.w
loyalist scum :dry:

So wrong, mate...
Reply 39
Original post by Rescue Remedy
i know right and like he is 94 ! did u know that ?

i did, he is a very cool dude

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending