The Student Room Group

The only excuse for ugly girls is laziness.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by mau5
No I'm not attracted to makeup but it can be used effectively to enhance features and produce an attractive look. Haircut and clothes are usually an extension of a girls personality, I would be more attracted to girls with
more style.

I agree that some guys are lazy aswell but it's not as easy. Losing weight is far easier than gaining lean muscle and it's pretty hard to improve facial features.

So don't bone the ugly fat ones and we can go on not brushing our teeth and being happy :dontknow: why do you think your views will change anyones mind? Your just an idiotic, shallow, child.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by drbluebox
Proof of this, or did you pull this out of your ass.

People reach a plateau so they can lose a certain amount of weight fast then slows down.

And age comes into play too with something like this as peoples bodies slow down when they get older, and older doesnt mean 30's or 40's.

I am not saying genetics does affect it, more that natural metabolism due to things like age does.

You can easily say you can do something about anything but that doesnt mean its simple or quick.

i'm not saying there aren't good genetics and bad genetics, some people retain more fat on specific areas of their body, or have bad chest shape etc...

but it's nothing that will stop you from looking better, so many people will go to the gym for like a month and then quit saying "oh well i's not my fault my body just doesn't work that way, i have bad genetics" well that's bull****, your just not working hard enough.

anyone and i do mean anyone can become physically fit, some people will find it harder than others, of course they will, but everyone can reach a level of physical fitness where they look good.

i never said it was quick or easy, and of course it requires commitment, if you're not willing to put in that commitment that's ok, but don't then complain.

in fact have a look through that link i posted, some of the posts are incredible if you go through a few pages, you can't find anyone who doesn't look better for having lost the weight.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by AshleyT
Guys moan girls wear make up, they moan when they dont.
For the love of god.

I think it's different men, silly. Some guys love makeup, others hate it. So, yes, someone out there will always disapprove of whatever you do, but someone will always like it, I'm sure.
Reply 63
Original post by Trigger
So don't bone the ugly fat ones and we can go on not brushing our teeth and being happy :dontknow: why do you think your views will change anyones mind? Your just an idiotic, shallow, child.

You keep mentioning how shallow I am, which makes very little sense. Shallow would indicate I'd only go for a girl purely on her looks, which is far from the truth. Like I said you can usually tell what a girl is like from her style/appearance. Girls who look and dress very plain/boring usually are that.
Original post by Katq
So you're attracted to the makeup and haircut, not the girls?

Have fun when moving in with a girlfriend. She won't be all stashed up all the time.

EDIT: And it's not really simple to acheive a good figure. For one it takes years to lose weight. And to maintain. If it was that easy, all girls would be Jessica Albas. Even thin girls can be out of proportion and considered unattractive.
It are guys like this who are the reason young girls get eating disorders.

It's like saying "guys who are unattractive are lazy. it's easy to build muscles and get a good figure, have a good haircut and use skin products for oily/pimply skin." You're just as lazy.

:rofl:

it takes a few months to lose weight if you actually bother trying :rolleyes:
Reply 65
Original post by mau5
You keep mentioning how shallow I am, which makes very little sense. Shallow would indicate I'd only go for a girl purely on her looks, which is far from the truth. Like I said you can usually tell what a girl is like from her style/appearance. Girls who look and dress very plain/boring usually are that.

Or they don't put much value on clothing and more value on other, more important things...

Not every girl wants to attract a man by wearing make up and spending her money on clothes.

You are shallow because you expect women to make an effort for your benefit.

Bam.
Intriguing.
Reply 67
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
:rofl:

it takes a few months to lose weight if you actually bother trying :rolleyes:

Well.. then I question why there are so many fat guys around. Why attack only us girls?
Original post by AshleyT
Guys moan girls wear make up, they moan when they dont.
For the love of god.

There's a perfect amount of make-up for every girl and it varies from person to person. It's more about wearing the amount that suits you. I know girls who look great with the smallest amount on because they have a natural beauty but for a lot of girls I know, not much shy of being caked suits them.
I'd say I have a good figure and I wear great makeup, but I seem to attract attention from women much more than from men :erm:

Yeah, what someone mentioned earlier about guys complaining when girls wear makeup and also compalining when they don't wear makeup, is so damn true! I mean, make up for fricking minds FFS! So meh, imma just do want I want :colonhash:
If this happened then all those girls who were ugly would realise they were far too good for all the ugly guys, and then most of the people on this forum wouldn't get laid.
Reply 71
Original post by Trigger
Or they don't put much value on clothing and more value on other, more important things...

Not every girl wants to attract a man by wearing make up and spending her money on clothes.

You are shallow because you expect women to make an effort for your benefit.

Bam.

I never said expensive clothing. :rolleyes: You can spend a fortune and still look boring, or spend far less and have more style. Most girls buy clothes that they like rather than to attract guys with. I never said they should do it for my benefit either, they should do it for themselves. Too many girls are insecure and/or lack confidence yet would rather complain and accept it rather than making an effort.
Reply 72
Original post by mau5
I never said expensive clothing. :rolleyes: You can spend a fortune and still look boring, or spend far less and have more style. Most girls buy clothes that they like rather than to attract guys with. I never said they should do it for my benefit either, they should do it for themselves. Too many girls are insecure and/or lack confidence yet would rather complain and accept it rather than making an effort.

So you think that making them up like whores and dressing them like slappers will help?

You know what isn't good for confidence? Telling someone they like and dress like ****.
Reply 73
Original post by Trigger
So you think that making them up like whores and dressing them like slappers will help?

You know what isn't good for confidence? Telling someone they like and dress like ****.

No I said good makeup and a good style/dress sense. I think you should learn to read and grow up a bit. Even by TSR standards you're an idiot.
Reply 74
Original post by mau5
No I said good makeup and a good style/dress sense. I think you should learn to read and grow up a bit. Even by TSR standards you're an idiot.

I'm an idiot yet you think you are gods gift to drab women? Seriously stop taking yourself so seriously and find something better to do then judging people on the way they look. Its what grown ups do.
Reply 75
Oh never mind, just read some of your old posts. Misogynistic pig much? :awesome:

Noice one.
Reply 76
Original post by 69Crazyfists
There's a perfect amount of make-up for every girl and it varies from person to person. It's more about wearing the amount that suits you. I know girls who look great with the smallest amount on because they have a natural beauty but for a lot of girls I know, not much shy of being caked suits them.

It's hard to find that 'perfect amount'. If every girl knew the perfect amount that made her look good, she'd wear that.
Funny enough, although it may appear true, not all girls are professional make-up artists :wink:. We do make mistakes, we do learn tips etc as we get older. We do slowly learn a good amount of makeup that we should wear.
Reply 77
Original post by Trigger
I'm an idiot yet you think you are gods gift to drab women? Seriously stop taking yourself so seriously and find something better to do then judging people on the way they look. Its what grown ups do.

:rolleyes: No I've never once made out that I think I'm gods gift to women. The thread was about girls who claim they are ugly yet don't make an effort, there is nothing worse than being around or hearing girls with low self esteem and putting themselves down. It has nothing to do with me judging peopels looks.
Original post by Katq
So you're attracted to the makeup and haircut, not the girls?

Have fun when moving in with a girlfriend. She won't be all stashed up all the time.

EDIT: And it's not really simple to acheive a good figure. For one it takes years to lose weight. And to maintain. If it was that easy, all girls would be Jessica Albas. Even thin girls can be out of proportion and considered unattractive.
It are guys like this who are the reason young girls get eating disorders.

It's like saying "guys who are unattractive are lazy. it's easy to build muscles and get a good figure, have a good haircut and use skin products for oily/pimply skin." You're just as lazy.

Totally agree. So not ****ing easy what with every thing females have to go through. Maybe OP is just insecure & ugly himself so feels the need to bash girls. LOL closed minded prick.
Reply 79
Original post by mau5
:rolleyes: No I've never once made out that I think I'm gods gift to women. The thread was about girls who claim they are ugly yet don't make an effort, there is nothing worse than being around or hearing girls with low self esteem and putting themselves down. It has nothing to do with me judging peopels looks.

Uh huh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending