The Student Room Group

Love Advice

I'm really in love with a girl but she is a total psycho. I can't stop thinking about her but she doesn't believe me. She denies that she is pretty and criticises herself all the time. When I tell her other wise she rages. She called me weird tonight and it hurt. We talk so so much though. I really feel for her so much and I know as soon as a love rival comes in she will leave me for him. I have dark thoughts for when that happens. It feels like she's messing with my heart and keeping it in a jar, she stores it under the bed and takes it out to play with sometimes then puts it back. I can't take it back though. She owns it.
Blimey.
lirl
Original post by Anonymous
I'm really in love with a girl but she is a total psycho. I can't stop thinking about her but she doesn't believe me. She denies that she is pretty and criticises herself all the time. When I tell her other wise she rages. She called me weird tonight and it hurt. We talk so so much though. I really feel for her so much and I know as soon as a love rival comes in she will leave me for him. I have dark thoughts for when that happens. It feels like she's messing with my heart and keeping it in a jar, she stores it under the bed and takes it out to play with sometimes then puts it back. I can't take it back though. She owns it.

Ohmygod. Yes.
I love these threads :colondollar:
Reply 4
She likes the attention so stop giving her it, simples.
Reply 5
Are you sure you aren't misreading her? Sounds to me like she is either (a) scared to love you (b) doesn't fully know how you feel for her or (c) shes insecure in some way.

(or all three)
(edited 13 years ago)
.......:confused::confused:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

I think you need to give her space! Surely nothing good with come of her being a total psycho in your life right now, and we don't need to encourage your dark thoughts now do we :biggrin: give her some time to work out her head and what she wants and you might just find her opening that jar for good:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending