The Student Room Group

Is this legal ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by insignificant
High five!haha.

yum
Original post by anonymous
im american so **** you. :smile: and who the **** goes to bed that early.

stop lying
it never happened
stfu
bye bye
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Im American so **** you. :smile: And who the **** goes to bed that early.

:rolleyes:

Really poor attempt at trolling. Now you're American, pfff... :poo:
Reply 23
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
stop lying
it never happened
stfu
bye bye

I'm not condoning this thread or anything but you sound very jealous whether it's true or not.
Reply 24
Original post by r3l4x3d
I'm not condoning this thread or anything but you sound very jealous whether it's true or not.

I , a straight female am jealous of a 15 year old boy saying his dentist had a threesome with him. :s-smilie: I am jealous, I definitely am, you know because the concept of vaginas thrills me more than the penis. -_-
Reply 26
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
I , a straight female am jealous of a 15 year old boy saying his dentist had a threesome with him. :s-smilie: I am jealous, I definitely am, you know because the concept of vaginas thrills me more than the penis. -_-

Just sounded jealous that's all. So your a lesbian? As you don't like penis?
Original post by r3l4x3d

I was being sarcastic you dummy. -_-
Reply 28
Original post by r3l4x3d

:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure, she was being sarcastic here.

She said she is straight.
Hahahah ewwwwwwwwww.
Original post by insignificant
He doesn't know I'm bi, but he has always hinted at loving it if I were :rolleyes: When I say I'm bi, I've never been with a girl, I'm not sure I'd ever want a relationship with a girl, just the sexual side of things. Hah. That sounds bad.

Ahhh I see! You sound very interesting :smile:
Haha, my boyfriend knows about me, and he pretty much loves it as well. I've been with girls but never been in a proper relationship, mainly because I starting going out with my boyfriend when we were fairly young, so I haven't really been single! I thought initially that I'd only be interested in the sexual side of things as well :colondollar: but as I've got a bit older I've had crushes on girls I know and am close to :colondollar: and have come to really like the idea of being with another girl in a more meaningful way as well.

It sounds like we have a fair bit in common, it's nice to find someone who can get it! :smile:

Sorry, we seem to have hijacked this thread a little :wink: It was slightly rubbish anyway...
Original post by alharrison4
Ahhh I see! You sound very interesting :smile:
Haha, my boyfriend knows about me, and he pretty much loves it as well. I've been with girls but never been in a proper relationship, mainly because I starting going out with my boyfriend when we were fairly young, so I haven't really been single! I thought initially that I'd only be interested in the sexual side of things as well :colondollar: but as I've got a bit older I've had crushes on girls I know and am close to :colondollar: and have come to really like the idea of being with another girl in a more meaningful way as well.

It sounds like we have a fair bit in common, it's nice to find someone who can get it! :smile:

Sorry, we seem to have hijacked this thread a little :wink: It was slightly rubbish anyway...

Haha. So awkward. Who cares, it was just some horny 15 year old boy anyway lol. Very interesting ! Well I'm in a difficult situation, (haha) because when me and my boyfriend broke up for a week a while back, I changed my relationship status to being in a relationship with one of my friends like you do. Except she is ****ing hot and well yes, shes ****ing amazing ! But don't think she is bi so meh :frown: haha. So hard finding bi girls that don't look like men (if you get me)
Original post by Anonymous
Im American so **** you. :smile: And who the **** goes to bed that early.

ohmygod. shock horror!
You're American, that just about explains EVERYTHING.

I suppose you should make a thread about your other fantasies now, seeing as you're American.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending