The Student Room Group

What's everyone doing for new years eve ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by helpneeded-a
Nothing, whilst my bf partys at his mates...gets drunk and sends me weird texts like " i wanan rape your sexy azz" o.O

(Asian, parents won't obv let a 17 y old girl out after 9, regardless of new years :frown: )

Maybe i'll revise? Naaah, i'll probs be on here.

My asian parents also wouldn't let me out!, it sucks :frown:
I will be having a (relatively) early night due to the 14 hr shift I have on new years day. Exciting!
I'm going to a party. The name of it on Facebook is 'Nude Years Party'. :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
I have no idea! Doubt I'll do anything to be honest.

Even my 40 year old aunt has plans to go out and have fun.. :unimpressed:
Original post by OmicronPersei8
I have no idea! Doubt I'll do anything to be honest.

Even my 40 year old aunt has plans to go out and have fun.. :unimpressed:

Its only new years buddy, it'll come by next year anyway! :smile:
Reply 105
Book a hotel room in town with 2 of my best mates. Gonna get there around 6ish. Go down to pub for some shots. Go back to hotel room for some banter. Go to another pub. Go to club. Laugh at my drunk friends failed attempts to get laid. Send a nice happy new years text to the gf. Go to Indian take-away. Go back to hotel room. Have some drunken philosophical life banter. Fall asleep.

....probably.
Original post by -Neon-
Book a hotel room in town with 2 of my best mates. Gonna get there around 6ish. Go down to pub for some shots. Go back to hotel room for some banter. Go to another pub. Go to club. Laugh at my drunk friends failed attempts to get laid. Send a nice happy new years text to the gf. Go to Indian take-away. Go back to hotel room. Have some drunken philosophical life banter. Fall asleep.

....probably.

Ahh, jealous :frown:
Reply 107
Edinburgh street party then to a party!
I'm gonna **** for sure! But party before :wink:
Reply 109
Original post by tesha_al
i'm meant to be headding to a house party in cambridge... or if not brum gotta get out out of wales for the new year:biggrin:

Can i gate crash? :clap2:
Reply 110
Going to Stonelove at Brighton Digital. :biggrin:
Reply 111
Original post by rylit91
£2.50 return Bristol to London?!?!?!?! What on Earth is that on? Cost me double that to get to and from school everyday!

http://www.megabus.com/landing.php

Booked a month and a bit in advance, £1 each way plus 50p booking fee :biggrin:
Reply 112
probably stay at home and get an early night:frown:
Reply 113
Hosting a party, funny thing is I live around Cambridge too.... however, Im 17 and its not my house and mummy says not to talk to strangers. It should be a fun night actually, got plenty of alcohol, few fireworks left over from fireworks night.
Reply 114
forever alone
Reply 115
Probably meeting up with some old school friends etc which should be good.
House, pubs, clubs, ditch. The last one is speculation, no telling where I'll be.
Reply 117
Original post by infernalcradle
given its my 18th bday on new years day.....

nothing at all...I'll probbably be at home as I can't get into any clubs

Why can't you get into clubs if you'll be 18 after midnight? You wouldn't want to go to the clubs earlier.
Original post by awe
Why can't you get into clubs if you'll be 18 after midnight? You wouldn't want to go to the clubs earlier.

cos everyone I know will be inside the clubs before midnight and will leave c. 9pm....

I don't want to be hanging around outside clubs for 3 hours
Reply 119
Leading up to NYE I've always been filled with complete apathy about the whole event - something which I then always regret when it's 10pm and I can imagine the fun I'd be having if I'd actually organised myself to do something other than have a bath.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending